always love to be with hubby...

we're near to ten years now and i still do love him that much. we don't look like years before and i see signs of aging in him but still i love the way he looks and i am with him every now and then. after work my husband just go home straight and prefer to be with me and our son. we go back to downtown to have our groceries or go to the market pr go to church together. we had plans to have him work abroad but the mere thought of it make me sick. we deleted that idea and we're contented to each others side as of now. im just glad that he loves to be with me always too.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
Hi flagella, I'm always happy to hear about couples leading a happy peaceful life together,.I'm happy for you and your hubby and son too.Thanks for sharing your life story on the mylot community.I hope this will be a encouragement for other couples too to have a happy and understanding life,together,.Yup, even though you have been talking for like hours to your loved ones,it seems as if it had been just minutes,lol.Blessed be and Wishing you a Blissful life! Happy mylotting!
yeah thanks. im just glad that i am blessed with a loving husband and a son. they're both my inspiration in life. though we don't live a perfect life at least we try to be always happy and contented. We have always tried to make it special for our kid on family day, we have our own versions of “family day” quite often. it’s kind of sad that they need to make a special day for something that should be every day but then again everybody is different and live different lives with different schedules .Tonight I want to continue our evening story time with the kid, we recently got a whole bunch of new titles to choose from. my kid always enjoy when mommy and daddy read him a bedtime story and I always enjoy the time spent together.i share this here so everybody can contemplate that having a happy family is what we need.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
I full heartedly agree with you.. Spending time with our family is really very important.What else do we have if not the ones who love us,. Your son's really lucky to have great parents like you and your hubby!