A real site paying you to search not kazook!!

I have been paid on a search engine that pays you to use them . Take a look at the site and if you like it join..if you don't dont! I am using them as my homepage right now;) and yahoo has been pushed aside: http://payingcash.url-site.com/
thanks for your information!
Your welcome..I thought since most people use search engines then you might as well use one to pay you to search..there is an awesome 3 minute presentation explaining why they are paying by Mark Davis;)+
If you know of a good paying search engine let us know as well;)+
@imabagel (505)
checking it out now!
Great..I think it's great..It has done me a good service;)+ costs nothing and try to watch the little 3 minute video presentation by mark davis:+
Let me know what you think:)+
@scottology (1213)
this looks very fun and i will check it out and see if it is fun for me
Great..let me know what you think of the site..I appreciate your opinions and your input;)+
@sunita64 (6474)
Thanks for the information, i well definately try this.
Kazook went away and they never were real..you gotta watch their short movie by the founder Mark Davis..really nice words..+
@wmg2006 (5386)
I am going to give it a try.
IT can't hurt..it's free to try and they have a very nice 3 minute pre-video that you can look at ..:)+ Good luck and happy searching..
@annieroos (1846)
thanks for the information sounds great.. I signed up, and that is cool that youve made 50.00.. so far..+
Yes..It is 60 days for first than it is monthly ..You are allowed to refer people..they have a very nice toolbar which makes it easy to search without going away from you page you are on:)+
How much have you earned?? I dont want to waste my time searching with them if I only make $.10 a year!
@blackdove (390)
sounds wonderful, but it's not allowing me to create an account.
@miniplaya (166)
wow ok ill try it out !
@beckyomg1 (6759)
i will check it out.
@happygal68 (3278)
Thanks for sharing this info. I will go and check it out. It can't hurt, if there is another way to make a little money on line while doing something I always do I am in.