alone and empty

Have you ever feel that you are alone and empty? That sometimes you feel that you are alone in this world and no one to run too, but you know that there are friends out there waiting for you to reach out but just you finding hard to do it. Empty because you have so many questions that up to now you are seeking answers. Alone and empty because you feel that you carry the world in your shoudler. Alone and empty 'coz you don't know to whom you going to trust...
i did experience being alone and empty before and it is not a good place to be....but let me tell you, that negative feeling of disconnection is actually just an illusion-a lie we are made to believe in. actually, we are never alone and there is no emptiness in us.... when you get pass thru the illusion of disconnection, you will know how truly magnificent you are. You are a being capable of endless creation, a being of infinity, you are everything and everywhere, you have no bounderies unless you want to limit yourself for the purpose of learning limitation. Know thyself and you will never feel weak and empty again.... blessings
I am going through it now. I feel so alone and dont know how to deal with it. No one I can trust and life is so meaningless. Bad!
Thanks goldenPlanet :-) You know what never accross my mind of the illusion of disconnection. HOnestly, its true I put bounderies or limitations for those people who keep me hurting and judging me. They never dare to ask its rationale to what I've been through. Being judge is one of the reason why i have this illusion of being alone and empty. But God knows i hate this feeling, and i hate of pretending all the time that things are just fine and ok.. But anyway thank you. I like what you have just said, it helps and made me also realize that im in the illusion of disconnection. HOpe i can overcome someday.
@jameygc (453)
You are describing exactly how I feel right now. It doesn't matter if you have people around you, is like you are invisible. Is like everybody sees you but it doesn't matter. Where I live now I don't have friends or family. I lost my job. So trust me, I know how its feel.
I thought i was just the only one who felt it.. Posting this its so hard on me coz i felt it most of the time. So hard to explain it to peope to understand it but whats the use of explaining it then after they will just misinterpret you. I rather keep it until i feel better and ok.
@jameygc (453)
Yeah, I don't talk to people about it because first of all, what can I say? Is something I really can't explain very well. Plus I feel like people doesn't like to hear that you feel bad. I wait and then I feel better again, but it always comes back in some point. Every morning I wake up feeling strong and I say: "today is going to be different" But at the end of the day I feel the same. Nobody to talk, or better say nobody really interested in what you have to say. Is depressing.
@tammy27 (1247)
yes i have, always. it's very hard cause i always feel like i want to scream but i cant, it feels like no one understands me and having those feelings are so annoying. i often write about it, whenever i find no perfect person to yammer on.
@larish (2196)
it's too empty that you no longer know on what to do. I sometimes find myself on that situation but luckily the next day, I feel a little better. Just pray that tomorrow will be a better day for you.
Yep, trust is a difficult issue for all of us, not just those people who has "trust issues". It's really wise to choose people who you should trust, you can't just randomly pick anyone for the spot or it might be the worst decision you'll ever make.