language never matters..!

Bangalore, India
music is one of the seven ethics which is considered to control the sole of true life.and i would like to include that language that never disturb the themes of the music and that is the real thing.the sound is the first thing which human starts to fear for and react faster as much as he could. the first and best music is the rain and i really loved to watch for the whole day..!
@kingparker (9698)
I like the sound of rain while I am sleeping, it would make me sleep better at night though. Also, the sound of wind roaring through the window also good to hear too. That makes me sleep better. The sound of both rain and wind create a great harmony, like a lullaby. I am just like a baby sleep through the night.
• Bangalore, India
cool then have fun..!
Silence Is golden and the most serene sound
I disagree a little. Language can also be musical, lyrical and beautiful. Sometimes words are as powerful as music. Enjoy the rain though, it is one of nature's perfect sounds.
• Bangalore, India
on one way you are right but what i mean is that,a born baby will also have the same music as like the oldest one..every thing makes sense..have fun..with music..!
@greenline (14864)
I very much enjoy listening to classical music, those of other countries and cultures too. Each one is really so unique and enchanting. I have a collection of CDs of classical music, and when I travel abroad, buying music CDs of the countries is one thing I never forget, Indian, Japanese, Chinese, Malaysian, Indonesian, and so on.
• Mexico
Hi vishnumuthu: I agree with you not only with the example of the rain. For a baby te best sound in the whole worl id his/her mom's voice. Languaje don't matter when and music-sound has a close relationship with our primary instincts. ALVARO
@sanijas83 (271)
• Latvia
The music of the rain is also worth hearing. I think about the language of the music. Recently I got interested in the music performed by a musician whose language I do not understand. At the beginning I heard one song of the band in English, and then I was impressed and started to listen to other songs I could find. Sometimes I translate the lyrics in English. On the whole, it seems I understand the stories the music tells, enjoy the voice, or I can simply imagine the meaning of the words.
Hmm. If you mean that appreciation of music doesn't really include language in the criteria then I do agree with you. I appreciate and listen to a lot of songs outside the language that I understand, such as Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and Indian music too. I love Japanese and Korean music the most. My playlist contains a wide variety of music from several languages, and sometimes I even listen to songs from other countries more than from my own.