time spend with mylot

@kanchan10 (3593)
Kolkata, India
as we all know that it take long to earn handsomely here in mylot.so friends how much time per day you spend with my lot.
Today I spent about and hour total. I am here for the night though as I have no where to go in the morning.
@kanchan10 (3593)
• Kolkata, India
i can't visit the site every day because of my job requires heavy engagement.anyways whenever i get chance i log into mylot and do something. more or less i get an hour or so every day to visit mylot and i tend to spend more time on weekdays.
@kanchan10 (3593)
• Kolkata, India
read week ends
@RamRes (1725)
• Argentina
For me, I have not many time to spend, at least not as much as I would like. On weeks, I'm about an hour if I can get some free time, other days I don't even come in. On weekends maybe 2 or 3 hours total, spread in the whole day.
@kanchan10 (3593)
• Kolkata, India
it is all most same with me.on weekdays i get very little time for mylotting.i tend to utilize all the time i get on weekends that too not more than 3-4 hours here.still i enjoy my stay here.
• Slovenia
Its hard to say how many time I spend here in myLot. I am online for few hours every day but I am not active. I am discussing here maybe half hour per day or maybe less than half hour. Thats why my earnings going so slow here :)
@kanchan10 (3593)
• Kolkata, India
situation is not that bad with me but still i can only be able to stay for an hour or so mainly.some times specially on weekends i get the chance to stay long.moreover as my typing speed is not that great it take too much time also. anyway i enjoy my stay here
Thirty minutes, every lunch break. I like the discussions and I love practicing my writing skills by responding to the posts. Have a nice day.
@kanchan10 (3593)
• Kolkata, India
i wish i could have spend a lot of time here but i can't due to my job.i know that more time i spend here more i will be able to post and more will be my earning. besides earning myLot is one of my best time pass and i just love to be here.
Hi there, As you know we earn depending on our participation and cannot be really measured by how much time we spend logged in. My time here varies from day to day, as sometimes I can be here all day and or hours then breaks as I also visit other sites as well. Today I was here for about 2 hours and now I am back for probably one more hour. How much time do you normally spend here?
@kanchan10 (3593)
• Kolkata, India
same here my dear.it really depends on how much time i get to able to be here. more or less it is about an hour every day. i mylot more on week ends and that is in the range of 5-6 hrs daily.
@asliah (11148)
hi, since i have full time job outside, i cant be active here everyday in mylot,but i always try to have even a little time here,sometimes i create zero comment and discussion here because i am really busy.so that when my rest day come up,i am full time active here in mylot.