my friend said that he needs a gf to do his loundry....... did u agree with that

@mamunsys (140)
my friend believe that girls always help do thier bf's loundry... did u agree with that?
@mystikel (577)
 laundry - guys can do laundry too
No way. I would hate it if a guy expected me to do the washing....offering to help is one thing...or putting some things in while doing own clothes but to look for a gf to do washing....can just imagine what else he would expect them to do.
@mamunsys (140)
well not everyone think like u!!!!!!!!
@myklj999 (22264)
• Olney, Illinois
Does he also need one to help wipe his butt, or to change the oil in his car? He should learn that he needs to be responsible for himself.
@mamunsys (140)
hahahahahaha..........
@magikrose (5423)
He needs to get off his lazy a$$ and do his own laundry. His girl is not wearing his pants and boxers he is. Get his lazy a$$ up.
@mamunsys (140)
uhhhhhhh.....
@bhchy1 (6052)
I expect he is going to run out of clean laundry rather quickly...So he may want to rethink that idea.
@mamunsys (140)
u mean he have to think about a new gf right now!!???
@RieRie (821)
Some help with it, some say "there's the washing machine, there's the powder, there's the clothes" and tell them what setting they need, if a girlfriend isn't around to do this a mother may be needed, I don't know any men who know how to work a washing machine, even though it's easy.
@mamunsys (140)
i know....but thats how we r.........
@melanie652 (2525)
I think your friend needs to learn how to do his own laundry! If a girl *wants* to do his laundry that's fine, but he needs to learn to be self-sufficient and not expect a girl to do it. That's just wrong and demeaning to women in my opinion.
@mamunsys (140)
well.......he think that his gf does those to make him happy...........& thats what he really wants.
@RumDusk (299)
GET UP -  TELL HIM
HELL NO GET UP AND DO HIS OWN LOUNDRY
@mamunsys (140)
o really.....i'll tell him that...