Who are you? To tell me that!

@visavis (5945)
A word thrown at your face when you are trying to explain something to the man/woman your talking. Strong word with degrading your ownself.. What is your reaction? Do you experience such situation? Or did you say such word to other with the same situation? Is this a big deal to you or just ignore it to avoid any discussion.. Share to us your experience and views about this... see you around
I usually stop the discussion all at once. Well, I used to be a kind of a person who never really wants to get defeated on any argument and even though such cruel words are thrown at me, I throw more cruel words at them. But now, I'm not like that anymore. I have learned to keep quiet. If a person says something so awful, I just keep quiet and just let it go. I try not to worsen any kind of situation because it would just make rifts larger and harder to repair in the long run. The more you make things personal and calling someone names, the more the damage gets bigger and deeper.
@visavis (5945)
Very good my friend your so good in self control.. really I don't know how I explain about you... are you born again Christian that something transform when accept Jesus as Lord and Savior... I just pretending based on your presentation... if not no problem... see you around
@EdnaReyes (2628)
Many times it had happened to me and now comes school opening, parents who do not understand about school policy would throw strong words on us again...blaming us for the inconvenience we don't really want to happen. But it is our job to be patient and understanding but sometimes we also lose our heads. But again it is our work!
@visavis (5945)
See I thought nobody here in mylot experienced this, thanks my friends and thanks that you control yourself..
I haven't told any person straight to their faces the line "who are you to tell me that!". I just can't do that. I wish I could though. But I have said that line a few occasions back when I was crying on my boy's shoulders and ranting my deepest anger about my former boss.
@visavis (5945)
Thanks to your sharing.. I just asking is it possible like here in mylot saying a very rude remarks against other because the other I said is doing something not really good in the discussion (like copy his/her comments several times) to that person? Is it right saying his/her character is not deserve here must to report to admin and deleted his/her account in mylot.. you can answer if you want or else thank you...
Hi! I didn't really get it at first, sorry. :p For clarification, so you're asking if a mylotter can say that line or any rude line to a fellow mylotter who is doing a violation? Maybe it is very well but to report the person without actually saying a rude comment. Or make a "rude" post (to stop a person from doing something bad) sound professional - like. Camouflage your "fury" in a colorful manner.
@visavis (5945)
Hmmm that a good idea and character... thanks
@ravisivan (14051)
Are you working in HR dept. When I am trying to explain a situation and I am facing opposition or strong words -- it depends on the place --where I am dependent on those people --I will swallow it so that I do not lose. Where I feel I am superior I will try to prevail upon them--win or lose. there have been so many instances in my 32 years bank career -- thank God every time I get into problem on account of my rash behavior some solution will come. Now I regret, but in those years I was young--I use to think I was right. have a good day
@visavis (5945)
Sorry for smilling when reading your comments, I really appreciate even you will not tell your age now I can compute and will result at me near or exactly your age... just joking... Actually, your right and good things happen on you that your past has been changed into a good character unlike before as you said, may all of us are same character or worst might be.... thanks for sharing
@ravisivan (14051)
thanks for ur reply comments. Still u have not told whether u r in HR or not. anyway all the best. have a good time.
@visavis (5945)
Nope presently working as office administration and the same time material in-charge but little bit known about HR..
Basically, nobody wants to be told what to do. Of course, I'd be appalled if ever anyone told me that but this is something I could pass up.
@visavis (5945)
But sometimes it comes up from nowhere..
..and as a human being you have to find that "nowhere". Sometimes you're the one who have cut some slack instead of the other. It's not always you who has to be given a break, everyone has limits and of course, everyone have a bad day.
@visavis (5945)
Yeah may be you have a point,thanks my friend next time I will not give a way to other to do in myself, I should fight back... ha ha ha
@asliah (11149)
hi, yes,many times in my life,of course i will feel the angry when i hear strong words with degrading me,especially in my work,so stressful when that was happen to me,that's why the word came out from was that question "who are you to say that".
@visavis (5945)
In your case is like retaliate of degrading you with same nature of degrading other by telling "who are you to say that".. a word that usaully mis-use of some other person in angry situation..
@Pose123 (21671)
Hi visavis, I don't think that anyone likes to be put down by another, but some people handle it better than others. As to who I am, that's a much bigger question. I'm a husband to my wife, a father to my grown children and a grandpa to my grandchild. I am also a friend to many and hopefully a good citizen. Even that however is not who I really am, but only how others see me. Blessings.
@visavis (5945)
Yeah all you have shared are true in a common people like me which only being grandpa is not yet come because my children not yet ideal age for marriage... see you around
@visavis (5945)
Oh you have a good self control if you do that, keep it up my friend it is very helpful because here on earth people are crazy..