Need Help : Unable to retrieve my Microworkers referral link

@myfb2009 (8308)
Malaysia
With this new feature being installed in this site, it seems that they had forgotten to installed back the member's personal referral link. Today, i just discovered it gone missing after my friend asking for my referral link to this site. I had tried searching in every section of this site but unable to discover it. If anyone able to find their own personal link in this site, please let me know under which section. Thanks, have a nice days always...
@mtrguanlao (5527)
Hi there! You just made me go to my account and check if my referral link is also gone and yes,it's the same,oh my! Can't find it either friend! I guess all you have to do now is to contact their support and give them your request. Maybe due to its new feature,they forgot about the referral link,yay! Hope it'll be resolved soon! Just tell your friend to please wait for your referral link. Goodluck!
Hi sunny! Can't really remember my ref link,I thought the numerical digits beside my username is just a number account of a member,hehe! Can you exactly give me an example of it? If the numerical digit is 1234,how can you complete the url? Thanks!
@myfb2009 (8308)
Sorry, drop by late here... Thanks for being a helpful friend and help solved this petty problem here, Sunny...
@myfb2009 (8308)
Mtr and Suny, have you both seen referral link in your account until now? I am really confused at whether it is worth to promote the referral link of this site now...
Lately Microworkers has some changes. And then yesterday I found that I couldn't find my referral link, too. Since I think I may not have an active referral successfully, so it is OK for me. I just hope that I can receive my PIN as soon as possible so that I can get my money. I love China
@myfb2009 (8308)
I saw that i had 2 referrals in my account, and yesterday one of my friends wants my referral link to join this site. That's why, i discovered that the referral link section is missing... Hope you will receive your PIN soon.