Adrian's boss cheated him out of money.

Adrian was at work a couple days ago and a customer told him the price they were charged for the landscaping job he did. He worked from 8 am to midnight with his brother. Adrian was paid $800 for three days worth of work. then he found out what his boss did and refused to go back to work. So today he went to confront the boss who cheated him. Adrian came home with 2 grand from his boss. He gave me $100 to buy some clothes. My daughter and her friend and my mother all got money. He is giving me more money to pay towards my $600 teeth. He is buying me a new sprint phone tomorrow morning as well. I am so glad he went to speak to his boss about the wrong doing. Adrian made partner in the company three weeks ago. so that pissed him off to be cheated.
I do not think it is too wise to be telling everyone how much money he earns. He obvious earns a lot. You have posted information that you, your mother and adrian are all on SSI benefits. Being able to work three 16 hour days and earning a thousand dollars for this hard work may influence his his government Disability income.
Thanks you..
You are very welcome. I really know how the government works. When I used the be a Fraud Investigator for Medical you would not believe all the difference ways we could check out how and if the beneficiaries and the providers were cheating. Once you put something on the Internet it is there for ever.
@lumenmom (1996)
I have been cheated out of money before from doing indepepedent contract work. It is not fun and becuase the company was out of town it was very hard to fight long distance. It is good the boss paid him but I would guess it will be hard to trust him again.
Yes it has not been the same since that day. I just told him please don't quit the job which he wants to do.
@Nadinest1 (2040)
Maybe he wasn't cheated out of his money, but simply was a misunderstanding or something got overlooked. Happy for you all. Yea!!!
He was cheated for sure he eve came clean and said sorry.
@cream97 (29166)
I am glad that Adrian got his correct amount of money back in his pocket. I don't blame him for confronting his boss. If someone cheated me out of my money, you darn right, I will be going to them about it. That let's Adrian's boss know that he is not stupid and that he knows how much of money that he is supposed to be getting from the job too. I am glad that this all has worked out. It feels good to have some money and I hope that you all enjoy spending it too.
Yes,he is doing what he needs too. Having fun too..
@carolscash (9500)
That is good that the boss made things right. I would have done the same thing if I had been Adrian. Is he going to work with the guy again or just find a new job? I would find it hard to trust this guy again if I were him as it seems as though this guy is not very trustworthy.
He has been there 26 years and would hate to leave. But,he was so pissed he took off a week from work.
Sounds like he got his point across to his boss, good because no one should be cheated after working diligently especially since it sounds like he worked really hard. Nice that he is now partner, Hopefully he will not be cheated again. I don't blame him for being upset as who wants to be shorted after so much hard work. Glad to hear that he was so generous with all of you!
Oh he was and I am very happy..
He was made partner and yet he is still planning on going down south? Interesting. He is a very generous man. It must make him happy to share his gain. Nice to enjoy with the ones you love and care about. That is some of the best parts of life. That and new babies. Laughter. That sort of thing. You are a lucky lady.
I am trying to get him to stay. He is going to leave july to visit his mom. I hope he gives it at least a year.
Ya, It sounds like a real good opportunity for him.
Spend the money wisely/. :) Glad you're getting some new clothes, and payment towards your teeth. That's awesome!!! I think it's great that he confronted his boss. No one needs to put up with being cheated. There is no reason for cheating in the world.
He put his car in the shop thank goodness.
@mansha (6301)
that's real bad, okay he came to know about this time but what about the next time, does he have a written contract and wont his partner cheat him again. I hope he has cleared that issue with his partner. May be he should be present when the next job comes around and deal is finalized and he is clear about how much he will get paid once the job is done. Did you ask him about it, because there is a huge gap between 800 and 2 grand, what was the problem exactly, what if the customer had not told him about the actual price?
I can't explain it better but it is right..
@stephcjh (32327)
Yeah. That makes it bad when someone cheats you. I'm glad his boss made things right with him. You all will be able to get some really nice stuff now.
yes he is doing his engine now and buying much needed stuff.