“ I am fed up with life”.

I think that you would agree with me that at least a single moment comes in everyone’s life when the person is compelled to comment “ I am fed up with life”. Has that moment ever come in your life? Can you throw light on the provable cause behind such a comment?
@sjvg1976 (18368)
Yes it happened when there was a quarrel between my wife & my mother & really it became so big as could not do anything. Then i felt i am fed up with the life.
This sense may come occasionally but you have to oust it from your mind by your mental strength.
@sjvg1976 (18368)
Didi its rare feeling though which comes in my mind as normally i am very cool person & don't care for whatever happens in the surroundings because if you start caring & feel small things then what will happen to those big things which come suddenly in your life. I never complains from life more or less i keep my satisfaction level to very low which gives me strength in bad situations.
I think it is just human to feel disappointed in life. However, it is far better that we just surrender our woes to the One above who encompasses all rather than carry the burden ourselves. When we are hounded by a lot of problems and miseries, we tend to feel disheartened. Some people opt to give up on life. But as they say, what doesn't kill you will make you stronger. I think that personally, when we undergo trials and tribulations God will equip us with capabilities to overcome it. With that being said, I therefore conclude that opting out of life is a "coward" way of coping. Thanks for initiating this wonderful discussion. God bless!
I personally believe that it is a normal phenomenon in human life. But if it appears off and on, it is no doubt a matter of great concern.
Agree. When that happens I suggest the person undergo a counselling or something.
@inertia4 (27688)
I think that's something that comes with age. I have noticed that the older I get, the less I can handle things. I think that is normal. We all at times have said we are fed up with life. I must have said that dozens of times.
@swirlz (3138)
Maybe if you have too much going on and it doesn't seem to cease. When you feel compelled to do something because you have to, not because you want to, then you lose enthusiasm with it and later on with life. This has happened to me before. I got somewhat depressed. Like since 4 summers ago (every summer since), I lock myself in my room and sulk. I had a difficult time with my studies and with the finances at home, it's like nothing was going right. But what doesn't kill us will only make us stronger.
@Ganesh44 (5547)
Yes moment of distress comes in life of everyone why not one agrees to it or not but we should not give up before any failiure or problem of life we must seek help of GOD since GOD is great and he treat us as his kids ........... Hare Krishna Ganesh
@stanley777 (7177)
I think most of us did experienced such a time in our lives.Sometimes we think that the load is too heavy for us, so the best thing we must do is ask God for guidance because He will not give such a burden if we can not handle it.Also we must treat that as a challenge too and learn from those mistakes.
Sometimes we feel that it is easier to give up then continue to fight a never ending situation. At times we specifically convey that we are fed up simply because stress and depression kicks in. Life is much more beautiful then we think once we no longer live. Therefore it is important to no matter what appreciate life and continue trying each day.
I have reached that fed up with like feeling months ago. I have been diagnosed several years ago with severe depression with panic attacks. I have known many days of being fed up with life. Not wanting to ingage. Afew months ago I just gave up! No two toots about it. Just marking time. I think that for most people it is getting into a major rut and not being able to get out of it. Need to change your schedule, do things differently, add some fun and laughs to the scene.
@cher913 (25890)
i so know what you mean. i have picked up a case of insomnia and find i cant sleep at night but then i have to drag my tired body to work and i just cant do this anymore.
yeah, a few months ago I felt this...because everything just seem to go wrong for me, but thankfully with the help of my loved ones I got to see that my life is still worth living... I think when we face really big hardships we feel this, and I think it's okay, for we're only human, but we need to get back our zest for life, for life even though it sometimes give really hardcore kicks, is simply beautiful to waste on ranting...
@savypat (20246)
This statement comes from someone not facing the fact that he and he alone is responsibility for the life he is leading. No matter what the outside conditions are the life you lead reflects your approach, choice is always there. Even a slave wakes each day with the ability to control his mental response toward what muct be faced each day.
@jak2010 (1550)
• Papua New Guinea
ye, but when I look at people especially family members around me I have foun dout the I have so many things to live for and a small moment in life made me say such thing, I always regard it as satan's trick.
Yes, i think everybody has encountered saying that. When one experience being so down, he/she can say that. Others could bounce back from saying so, but others succumbed to it. Whenever that moment comes, remember to pray and ask for God's help. Cry to him your problem. An enlightenment will come unto you after that and will make you realize you don't have to feel that way.
@dong88 (796)
Yes,I agree.In life,no matter who,when there will be downturn will be issued to own life situation questioned-this is I want to live?I pursue exactly?And so on this problem would be drowned in our minds.After all,because we are a desire.