That's Only for breakfast. !

Is there a food you Only have for Breakfast? Would you eat it at other times of the day? I never eat breakfast But I do like cereal. I have it straight from the box as a snack.So I wonder if there are others who eat cereal at other times than breakfast. so I thought I should ask. Do you have foods you only eat for breakfast? If so what is it?
@bounce58 (17550)
I don't think so. I have food that supposedly isn't for breakfast, but I do eat and drink early in the morning anyway. Come to think of it, almost anything and everything. I even remember our mom letting me and my brother have ice cream for breakfast when we were kids.
Hey it is dairy! You need calcium!
@jaiho2009 (39079)
hello sarah, I eat bread for lunch and dinner and not for breakfast since coffee is enough for my breakfast. I can also east oatmeal for lunch or dinner (*_*)
@dawnald (84130)
• Shingle Springs, California
I have foods I mostly eat only for breakfast. But sometimes I eat breakfast foods for dinner or lunch if I feel like it.
@JenInTN (27565)
I usually like something sweet for breakfast. Cereal used to be one of my favorites. I just don't eat a lot of breakfast anymore unless it is on the go. In that case..a cereal bar or banana or donut. Something like that. I used to love cereal so much, I could actually eat it any time of the day..even before bed..lol.
Do you remember the t.v. commercial where a man was filmed in shadow? He said he just pours the milk into the Frosted Flakes box to save time.
@anklesmash (1417)
No i can't think of any breakfast food that i would only eat for breakfast.In fact in the UK a cooked breakfast which includes things such as sausage,bacon,beans,mushrooms and black pudding are sold through most of the day in pubs and cafes though admittedly usually stopping in the afternoon and not really in posh restaraunts
Ta. Question. What is black pudding. I have heard the term but I am not sure I know what it is.
Ahh yes, cereal and or pancakes I can have at anytime of the day. Especially if it is just me at home and do not feel like cooking anything.
@jillhill (37354)
Nope...anything I can eat for breakfast I can also eat for supper...or lunch. In fact I love having eggs/potatoes/meat for supper....it's a quick and filling meal!
@blue65packer (11835)
I don't think there is not a food that I just eat for breakfast. I can't thinnk of anything! I will eat cerael for other meals or as a snack. I eat lunch or dinner food at breakfast somedays. The only thing I don't do but at breakfast and that is drink oj.
@sweet_pea (3326)
I usually have apples for breakfast because I am always on the go. I can barely eat a proper breakfast since I need to leave home early to avoid getting stuck in traffic and be late for work. I usually eat cereals at night. I try to snack on it while I watch TV.
Fruit wasn't on the list! I think a quick snack of fruit in the morning is great!
@inertia4 (26913)
Well let me start off with saying, who says you have to eat eggs and cereal for breakfast? You could eat whatever you want for breakfast. I am one that has eaten so called breakfast food for lunch and for dinner. I do not eat breakfast either, but when I do eat for the first time in the day I would eat cereal or whatever. I have my first meal around 11:00. When I was a kid I used to get the fruit loops box and go watch cartoons and eat them right out of the box. It was great. I also used to, on a sunday morning when my mother was making a sauce, I would take some of the meatballs and get some bread and make gravy sandwiches. The I would go in the living room and watch Abbot and Costello.
The sauce? Don't tell me, an Italian from Brooklyn?. So the gravy would cook all day? Oh My G-d! Am I jealous? Yes!!
I don't have a food that's only for breakfast, but strangely enough, i only drink pineapple juice when I travel. LOL I don't keep it around the house, because I like to keep it as a vacation treat. When Walker and I went to Toronto a few weeks ago, it's the first thing I looked for. :)
I'm the same way with Orange juice.