my daughter's brother found her on facebook.

My ex had me and his whoree pregnant at the same time. A month a part to be exact. well kk said her brother found her on facebook. They moved out of Ny and who knows the rest. I a glad she knows who he is so she could never cross his path and have a relationship with him. I think crazy like that. But,I was not happy at all to hear the news.
@ravisivan (14055)
By such relationships it is the children who are put into dilemma, confusion and not being able to decide this side or that side. Culture changes year after year. I am not sure whether the culture was same hundred years ago. In India there has been a lot of change in our culture, likes, dislikes, attitudes. have a good day
The kids are sure the ones who suffered.
@lumenmom (1996)
I feel for you in this situation and I know probably is still a very sore spot. My ex did something similar to me years ago, the difference being I could not get pregnant and we were trying then she pops up pregnant. It hurt me so bad I thought I would never get over it. Eventually I had to make peace with it, to save my sanity. I made peace with him, her and even took part in taking care of the baby at times. I now have my daughter by my current husband and she knows my ex and his sons (now there are two). I think the best thing I was able to do was to give up the bitterness and anger. I did not think it was possible, but when it happened it was well worth it. I say this because your daughter now knows her brother and you don't know how they will want to pursue their relationship. You would not want your feelings to drive a wedge between you and your daughter.
hahahahaha! you write the most personal and interesting discussions giftsandbagscom. hope everything pans out right between the siblings. you and the father have differences yes, but that doesn't mean sister and brother can't get along. just my two cents. cheers!!!
Sometimes kids are really curious and want to know who the half sisters and brothers really are. Too bad your ex had all the other gals. Bet you're glad to be rid of him. SOme men are so discusting. Have no class. Glad you found such a nice guy and that the other is well out of the picture.
Oh, I am forever thankful to be with adrian for so many reasons. This would never be something he could do as his mother raised him so well to treat woman good. he made a big boo boo a few weeks ago but that was different.
Yes, I recall the booboo afew weeks about. Was surprised you forgave him such a thing. SOunds like he is a great fellow.
Wow well facebook has allowed many to find relatives and friends from the past. You are right it can happen and thankfully she know knows who he is. Though it is not the brothers fault for being born it can make us upset as it is a constant reminder of the betrayal.
You could not have said it better. it is a sore with salt being poured in it.
@Jessi_T (380)
It's nice in away like you pointed out that she know who he is so they don't ever form a personal relationship but at the same time I can see why it's troubling. I am not happy when certain people try to befriend my daughter on FB either, but I try to be open minded about it.
I can't ever be happy around him knowing I will beat fire out of his mother if I ever catch her.
@maximax8 (27954)
Your ex should have been ashamed of himself getting you and his fancy woman pregnant at the same time. That it was one month apart was really shocking indeed. You are right not to feel happy that the fancy woman's son has found his half sister. At least she won't start a relationship with him. On Face Book it is possible to find relatives and old friends. I am trying to find out my family tree. I might have a look on Face Book for my living relatives like cousins and great cousins. I hear I have some great great cousins.
Your sure to find someone there.
I think it's good she knows who he is as well. Even if you didn't have good relations with her father. It is a pity you were both pregnant at the same time, but is is good for her to know, as you mentioned before.
Yes,that is why I never said anything to her about it. her brother may not know what his father did but kk knows and hates her father.
No, with the way people have multiple partners and move all around it would be easy to accidentally hook up with a relative. I am glad she knows who she is, and who he is.
That was my biggest reason for the little joy I felt.
It's not the brother's fault that his mother is a whoree. Did the boy grow up to be an idiot, or are you just pisssed off, because of where he came from? As for Facebook, I love the crap out of Facebook. My husband and I were not in contact with his son for a while, because of the ex-wife. The man joined the Marines, and then found us on Facebook. :) It was awesome to talk to him again.