Help!!!

L.O.L. I have been seeing ants every where!! I have sprayed 2 types of ant killer that we had from The Home Depot inside and outside and it is not working at all yesterday when I got up there were ants baby ants on the Kitchen counters and on the oven they are tiny tiny ants!! I sprayed again this morning and nothing is working!! Any suggestions out there?
@uath13 (8207)
Spread some dried oats around the foundation of your home. The ants will carry it back to their nest & eat it. When the dried oats mix with their stomach acid & swells they'll basically pop. You can wipe out the whole colony.
Do you mean like oatmeal? Or do I need to go to a feed store to get that?
@uath13 (8207)
You should be able to find it in the grocery store near the oatmeal.
Okay thanks!!
@deebomb (15323)
Hello jaher. Ants can be a big problem any where. My daughter got rid of some in her garden with baking soda. 1/8 teaspoon of borax and honey or sugar will get rid of the ant hill. The ants take the mixture back to the colony and it then kills the colony. This web site give several solutions. http://www.greenlivingtips.com/articles/217/1/Ant-deterrent-tips.html
Okay cool and Thanks!!!
@deebomb (15323)
You are welcome.
Sometimes, you really couldn't get rid of ants. Back at home, there was this season, usually on rainy days when lots of ants just come out anywhere in the house. It was pretty annoying. One thing, we tried to do is have a general cleaning of the house but still, there were a few ants around the house. At least, it helped a bit. We tried covering up food and anything sweet in a neat way as to keep the ants from going near the food. Sometimes, you just have to constantly do this and your problems with ants would go away.
It is so annoying I have tried spraying, constantly cleaning but I am going to the store today and getting some things that were suggested here.
@louievill (18121)
the best way to get rid of ants is to locate the nest, destroy it and kill the queen ant, if you cannot do this then get rid of anything in your house that attacts them to enter, good luck
Okay thanks
@gicolet (1704)
Try placing some honey on a piece of paper on the floor...it will attract the ants big time, and then when they have all filled up the paper attack them with your mighty ant spray!!! LOL give it a shot if nothing else worked. Good luck!
Okay thanks!!
@bubuth (1816)
I also use insect spray to take away the ants and I agree, Nothing works. Insect spray can only help to kill some of them but it cannot help to take them away. I cannot give you suggestion about it because we have the same problem. The more worst about it is the ants make my bed comforter as their house so I always get ant bites even i always change my bed comforter and bed sheets.
@sswallace21 (1824)
Not that I'm into mass murdering, but I know gas and a match works real well. You can also boil some water and pour it on them. Best Wishes!
use chalk instead. hope this helps.
• Marion, Kansas
If you can find where they are coming in, draw a line with chalk, they will not cross it. They follow each other by scent so if you interrupt their trail this way they do not know where to go. They will not go across the chalk because the mineral will scrub their outside skeleton off.
Check around the house for nests (follow the paths) and pourr boiling water in the hole. Organic and unexpensive.
Hi,it's my pleasure to help you. My method seem to be a little cruel. You can prepare some food ants like very much and then add something toxic in it. You know, ants like to move the food in their home. You can imagine that all ants in the nest will die of poisoning. But firstly, you should find their home. Hope it will help you.