I went to sprint to get my phone..

Why in gods name does the blackberry cost so darn much. I have to stick with my android phone instead. I really wanted to get my phone but it was $499.00 and no way was I paying that. This lady in front of us bought her though.. lucky her.
@ravisivan (14055)
You are like a child asking for ice cream from ice cream vendor. You saw a lady buying black berry for $499 whereas you could not afford to buy it. Don't regret. More or less similar functions are done in ur present cell phone also. Is it not? U will get it when u r destined to get it. have a good day.
LOL you might be right. I was looking at the blackberry before I saw her buying it. I can do a lot with my phone that I may not even get to. like mylotting.
@ravisivan (14055)
O ! You can post from ur cell phone itself in mylot? nice. that is very good. Be happy with what we have. Those possessions which we are not having are worth nothing--this approach will be good and keep us in peace. May it may not fit in for ur generation. think. have a nice day.
@cream97 (29166)
My husband has a Blackberry phone and I know that it cost him a lot of money. I think that he did a trade to get the phone that he bought. I think that he only paid the difference on this cell phone too. I hope that someday you will be able to get a Sprint Blackberry phone.
Not at those prices... LOL I will hope for an upgrade next year..
I ish I had that kind of money. The only way I could get my iPhone was a downpayment, and a three year contract!
Wow three years is a long time to be on contract. We had to do two years.
@syoti20 (5295)
Don't get jealous if there's an item which you can get. I believe in the saying that not all people can get what we want. We just be patience and all will come in our way but inn different time and different way.
I personally don't understand at all why people want to have the fancy and expensive phones. I just got a new phone about a year ago and it cost me twenty dollars. It is the kind of phone that I needed too, I just needed a phone that could make phone calls and also had a full keypad on it so that I could send text messages. Other than that, I don't need any of the other bells and whistles because I don't surf the internet with my phone.
@stephcjh (32327)
I don't blame you one bit. I would never pay that much for a phone, ever. I would buy a cheaper one for now and wit for the price to come down on the other one or something.
I have the blackberry storm which was purchased for me by the company I use to work at. They did immediately when they came out and it was $699.00, whoa, I would never had paid that but am glad I do own it. lol They are cheaper depending if it is a first time contract and or which provider too. Did you get a phone at all?