What conclusion one will make

I was in contact with a friend through email and chat in Yahoo messenger, but last one month he is not responding to my emails or off-lines in Yahoo messenger. He has by cell number, I don’t have his though, and he could have sent me a text message. I really feel helpless, sad, annoyed, upset. [b]At times negative thoughts creeps in to my mind. Is he ignoring me? Well what might be the reason, what shall I do, please suggest.[/b] Thanks in advance. Professor ‘*Bhuwan*’. . Cheers have a lucky day ahead.
@Bebs08 (10690)
Just keep cool. Maybe he is just busy or has important things that he wants to focus in them. Sometimes we need to be patient in dealing with this type of situation. Instead of being upset or annoyed, you must find ways to contact him, you don't really know whether he is sick, or he has gone through some difficult problems and he need someone to comfort him. If you have some other friends who happen to know him, try to ask information. He might be into very difficult situation and he needed your help this time.
Dear Professor You have done all you can, he has your number therefore, if he really wanted to and or could he would have called and or text you. You have emailed and sent IM and no response, therefore the messages are there. If it is because he cannot be reachable the messages will still be there and he will know you tried your ultimate best and he can get a hold of you. Just pray professor that he is okay and if he is hiding with ill intentions, just know you did the best you could and are free and clear with good conscious you have not done anything wrong and have also tried to get a hold of him. I hope someday he realizes your valuable caring ways.
i believe that people who wants to do something, will find a way. and people who don't, have their reasons. the only conclusion i could make is that your friend has a reason for not being in contact with you. he could be busy, on travel, sick, needs space or changed email and chat accounts etc. but if he really wants to get in touch with you, there are ways. i know what you mean by feeling helpless, sad, annoyed and upset. i managed to feel all when some online friends drop off the scene. no matter how much i send emails or offline messages... what else could i do. i figured, if they have a reason, then i should respect that. i don't want things to stress me over. and if somehow they want to get in touch with me, fine by me. if not, fine by me too. so... what to do? don't get too upset or too affected and not be overly stressed that much. i am sure you have other friends who appreciate you and continue to get in touch. keep that. if at any point we lose a friend, just believe that we would gain more. have a great day!
@tigeraunt (6331)
hello professor, it happens. and we get to worry and sometimes we think of the weird things that might have happened. but i guess you have to give him a few more days to pop up and communicate again with you. the signal of internet is very intermittent and i have been experiencing it myself. maybe if you know of other friends who might have known him then they would be of much help. you can contact them and maybe find some news about your friend. have a nice day. ann
@Porcospino (16425)
• Denmark
I recently experienced the same situation. One of my friends didn't answer my phonecalls or my messages and I didn't understand what was going on. One day she finally wrote to me and she told me that she couldn't afford going to my party (she lives in another part of the country) When I didn't hear from her I thought that she was angry at me or something like that, but now I know that it didn't have anything to do with me. She avoided my messages because she didn't know what to say and because she was embarassed to admit that she didn't have the money. I think that there can be many reasons why your friend doesn't respond to your messages. Maybe it doesn't have anything to do with you. He could be having some problems that he hasn't told you about or maybe he is very busy.
@Pose123 (21667)
Hi Professor, It's unusual that you've had no contact for a month, but as I'm sure you know, there may be many reasons. Your friend may be ill or has someone in his family who is ill. I hope that neither of these is true, but that it's something much simpler, and that you will from him soon. Blessings.
@naija4real (1293)
I suggest that you relax yourself a little, maybe the person will reach out to you whenever the fellow feel your attention is needed. so keep your cool and have a great time
If he has more than one email and the email you have sent message is just that one he seldom login.You might as well ask about his telephone number or other email box through his relatives or friends.
@petersum (4526)
Don't blame your friend just yet! Yahoo is well and truly f*cked up at the moment. My email hasn't worked correctly for two weeks now. No response from Yahoo help either. It only effects a few servers, not everyone.
@Jlyn10 (10576)
I've gone through the same situation like yours before. He's a very nice friend but then suddenly he didn't write back to me. I was worried at first that something bad might have happened to him but them as time pass I got over it. There's nothing much I could do as I don't have any other ways of contacting him except by email. But I still cherish the time we had emailing each other.
Maybe you're thinking way too much. Maybe he's just busy or something. I'm in a long distance relationship and at first I was always thinking like that. There's always this negative thought that occurred everytime. You'll learn how to think right eventually.