Whats on your mind.

Your driving down the street and you see someone beautiful. What is going on in your mind? Is it you wish they could be yours? I think oh goodness what a nice outfit or look at those sexy legs. Good thing I have Adrian,I see so much eye candy out there. Whats on your mind driving down the street seeing a beautiful person.
I enjoy people watching a great deal as I do like to see them walking by. I don't usually admire their beauty but more so their actions and how they carry themselves as they walk on by. Call it weird but something I do enjoy doing, have done so for many years, in fact the main reason why I enjoy Wisconsin is that I enjoy sitting in the center of downtown Madison and watching people go by.
I started going down town with Adrian to manhattan. I love watching the people and seeing the awesome outfits people be wearing.
@stephcjh (32328)
I pretty much glance their way and that is about it. I sometimes wish I looked or was built like they are but it is only for a moment.
I do the same thing when I see a woman with nice thin legs. I have thick legs.
@asliah (11149)
hi, being like me,of course i would wanted to have what she got,i wanted what she have,like beautiful face nice body etc. i am more interested to to be like her.but my eyes would never spark on her.LOL.
Makes me think back to when I was married and my ex was forever telling me how a beautiful woman was like a peice of arts- to be admired. I laugh. I don't have the get up and go to flirt or anything anymore so I just smile and move on down the road. If I am even seen that is.
@ariana01 (182)
i don't think much about it. I love my fiance and i don't look at any other guys. I don't care for it. What for? If i see a nice outfit then i understand that there is something to look at man or woman. But other than that i don't care because i am confident about myself.
@sid556 (31005)
It's just eye candy. I don't think anything other than , "what a nice looking man." and then I've driven past him so no further thoughts. For me, to even have a small crush on a guy then I have to know him at some level. There are so many beautiful on the outside people out there that they don't really have much impact on me. I know all too well how ugly they can appear once you get to know some of them. And also, the ones that were not so physically blessed can turn absolutely beautiful as you get to know them.
I totally get you... I don't notice men too much except when they have similar features to my man, but women, hmmn, I sometimes wish I'd have their waist size or their arms, though I'm fairly contented with the rest of my body, but I don't dwell on it...but when I see a really beautiful outfit, I really can't take it off my mind...I look for it in stores!!!