I plan to play the lottery more often..

I could not believe those people won all that money. I think they are getting like 6 million each. I hear my daughter say we will never win. Well you have to be in it to win it.
@lilybug (21148)
I play once in a blue moon. I will buy a scratcher ticket once in awhile, but I rarely think to buy a ticket for a drawing. I do agree with you though. You have to be in it to win it.
Hi,I have not seen you in a while. I play the scratch cards a lot.
@lilybug (21148)
Yeah, I have not been around much. Not much time since I was working about 70-80 hours a week for the last almost year.
Reminds me of the saying you have to play to win, lol no other way. I think it is okay to play as long as one does not become addicted to it and realize it is simply a chance for some one or few to win. I usually do not play at all, but who knows one day we could be lucky.
Your right one day I will be a winner.
@aeiou78 (3457)
Buying lottery is considered as gambling too. Once you are addict, it is very hard to stop gambling. Then we become sick. However, we must control ourselves for not being addict. Without trying, forever we can not change our life and fortune. I am thinking to try it too. Let's make it together. Good luck.
If you're a disciplined person and can keep yourself from running amok and spending money budgeted for expenses, why not play?
Yes your right and I am this way.
@donsky14 (5963)
I don't really blame your daughter for saying that you won't win, I mean with all the people who joins...it kinda makes the situation hard. But hey, if its meant for you, then its for you. So good luck!
Yes,I can see her point too. But if i win I could see her hand out too.
@SilverKing (1023)
Yeah the lottery is a real pie in the sky dream.It is something that everyone tries to achieve in their live-time and rarely are successful in.I am an avid lottery player and can say that after 2 years of playing still never hit it big.I have won smaller amounts in the hundreds of dollars but never the jackpot or multiple thousand dollar amounts.I have hope that mabyee someday i will be able to quit my job and invest in gold and silver and other valuable commodities so i am able to survive the economic collapse and degeneration of our modern society.I fear that a deep depression is at hand in the next few years marked with hyperinflation and am trying to find ways to earn enough to survive the hard times ahead.
My friend collects gold and he has a file cabinet full in his living room.
@stephcjh (32327)
Exactly. I used to say the same thing. "I will never win", but then again, I seen some regular run of the mill people win it, that had very little money so it is very possible to win it.
I will never stop playing lottery..
@asliah (11148)
hi, since child i have no luck for every card games and even in lottery,so that i never ever join and play those games because i know i could not win,sometimes i play but just once and never play again.
@Nadinest1 (2040)
Yes, you have to be in it to win it, but you have to know when to say stop. Gambling addiction is a big problem to many people. I live close to a First Nations Reserve and a lot of people have gambling problems there. I wish everyone could just say enough is enough and stop. Good luck.
I used to play the lottery here years ago. Now there are so many people playing it that you can't win anymore. It is rediculous too because most of the ones I see buying the tickets are ones that are poor and that should be spending the money for food for their kids. I am just into it anymore.
@zandi458 (27952)
One can never tell when lady luck strikes. Keep betting and who knows you'll be the next multi millionaire! It happened recently to a group of pub goers who never fail to pull their resources to bet on the lotto at every draw day as the lure of the accumulated prize money kept their hope high. After months of trying they finally got their sweet revenge when the numbers they bet became the winning number. Just be positive as the wheel of fortune keeps on rolling seeking for its next victim.
Hi,I like to play the lotteries sometimes.I don't think I will never win the money.Life is boring,it needs something hopeful.Lottery gives the hope my life needs to me.Even thought I have not won any money from lottery,but I will keep on playing.Good luck for you!
@jazel_juan (15767)
Hahaha i was even joking about this with my husband.. and i said i wonder when i will win and he said how would i win when i do not even join in one! Recently, there was this 356 million pesos in the lotto jackpot!! and someone won i guess that was last saturday, the guy who won is 60 years old and he only joined ONCE! just once! it was pure luck for him! i might give it a try.
@sid556 (31003)
Your daughter is right. The odds are against you. I work in a store and have worked in the same store for almost 20 yrs. We sell tons of lottery tickets and for all that we have sold over the years, there has only been one big winner and it was not the jackpot. In fact there are very few small winners and the few that we get usually amount to 3 and 7 dollars. I would not put more than a dollar or two per week into it. The scratch tickets have better odds but even those are not designed to lose money. I buy one 3 dollar ticket each week while my daughter is in her appt. Its a bingo and so it takes a while to scratch. Usually I win nothing and if I'm lucky I win 3.00 or 5.00. Once when I was really broke I won 50.00 and that was awesome! Today I won 90.00 and I'm syked! The key is to set a limit on how much per week you will spend and when you win...take the cash and don't put it back in to tickets.
hahahaha! my thoughts exactly giftsandbagscom. you have to be in it to win it. i don't play the lottery at all but i do gamble so i might as well lottery to my list of vices. hahahahahaha!!! let's cash in our tickets!!!
@ravisivan (14053)
hello madam ! please please do not fall a prey to it. I have known a lot of people who have lost their wealth on account of gambling--including lottery. Please reserve5% of your total earnings per month for lottery not more.ok pl respond