Do you send friend requests to those people who have many friends on facebook?

@1anurag1 (3580)
Do you send friend requests to those people who have many friends on facebook? I have seen on facebook a big number of people who have many friends even some in thousands. I think they are even not able to recognise a person who is her or his friends, so I don’t ever consider them to send any friend request. What about you ?
@anurag3786 (6275)
I always like to make new friends on social networking site like Facebook, MySpace and many more sites. But I am also very choosy person. So I have some choice. I always like to send friend request to those persons who have not more friends. Means if they have not more than 100 friends then I would like to send them friend request. I think if a user has more than 300 friends then he/she never talks with you because he/she has already a huge number of friends. So I always send friend request to those peoples who have a less number of friends.
@1anurag1 (3580)
thanks for the response.
@yspmyl (3438)
Hi! I will never send a friend request to someone that I do not know in facebook. And I will not accept the friend request if I do not know the person. Some people will just request to be added whether they know them or not. Yeah, making new friend is something good but making friend and sharing you information with a stranger, moreover when they have a big number of friends, it is not way for me. Those people probably will just accept anyone who ask for a friend request and they never bother who you are and not even they will recognize you if when they meet you in the street one day.
@stylewaves (1063)
I never been like that , i am using facebook to be in touch with the Old friends and also i will be trying my level best inorder to be connected with new friends .
Facebook is a social networking site, which people use to meet old/new friends but business person use it for networking and promoting business The more people in network ,the more your business get publicized. So business people make lot of friends on FB I only accept the friend request from people,who I know. Never say yes to strangers