The Making Of Masala Chai

masala chai  - one more practice and it's perfect hahahha
Hi mylotters, Masala chai is one of kind of tea which I like the most yesterday at our Indian friends house I was able to made one, It was a dare actually because every time we are there Sir Sunny serving us Masala chai but this time he dared me to made some for them . They are teasing me it was not good but I know it is good It was an easy to make and I will start to make one at home just need to go at Indian Grocery here for a chai powder . So mylotters do you like masala chai? Do you make masala chai? Have you tasted it before? happy mylotting Have a Great Monday!
@jaiho2009 (39019)
Suny chettan always asking me with chai... and i really feel ashamed that he always do chai for me....that's why i dare you to learn it,so next time we visit them...you will be the one to make chai for me and Suny chettan. Actually your first try is not bad...hahaha
hi jaiho, You are ashamed?but you always finish and enjoy your masala chai It's not bad really? I think I should listen to Barbie not to learn how to make one coz I gave you the chance to ask me to make one for you
@jaiho2009 (39019)
because it taste really nice huh...and next time don't put sugar
I did not Madam put it We can try putting curry leaves there or chili powder and serve it to someone
@dpk262006 (56217)
I have tasted it. It taste very good and I love it.
hi dpk, I think most Indians do thanks for the response happy mylotting have a great day
@dpk262006 (56217)
Bhabycatch013 masala chai is a very testfull chai. i like this ,
hi hrishab, Welcome to mylot Yes even for me I find it tasteful thanks for the response happy mylotting
@greenline (14864)
I enjoy drinking tea, all different kinds of tea, black tea, green tea, different flavors. I believe in the herbal value of tea too. But, I have never tried masala chai yet. With masala, wouldn't be very spicy and hot ? I will check it out at the shops and see if they have it. If available, I will try it.
hi greenline, I enjoy drinking tea also I tried many flavor and kinds of it but masala chai is on the top list I would say you try it because it really tasted so good It's not really hot and spicy thanks for the response happy mylotting
@surekharathi (14134)
Wow! Masala chai I like it and its taste is very good. I always prefer Masala chai and my husband bring chai powder. If ginger is not in our house then use Masala for tea.
hi surekha, I prefer tea than coffee and Masala Chai is one of my favorite thanks for the response happy mylotting
hi bhabycatch013 I have tasted it and I really liked dit too but have not seen any store that sells it around here. In Tustin we had an Indian store that sold Masala Chai but not here in Garden Grove.hi itsonly Sunday evening here in California in the US 7;19 p.m.the sun is starting to go down and get the ray off my monitor. lol
hello hatley, Really you like masala chai Oh maybe some Asian store selling a tea powder you can make your own It''s 10:30 am here Monday and the weather is good thanks for the response happy mylotting have a great monday