Turkey Burgers

I went to Hardee's yesterday and tried their new turkey burger. Did not like it! It had no taste! It was on a wheat bun and to much lettuce on it! I hated it! Never again!
Well at least you tried it.I wouldn't.
I sure tried it. I like to try new things and this was a bad idea!
Bummer.
@KrauseHome (35034)
Well, around here Hardees is called Carls Jr. I went there just a couple of weeks ago and checked out their menu, and seen the Turkey Burgers just as I was leaving and was wondering if this is something I should try next time. Now after seeing this I will definately think twice before considering it. Thanks!!
Saw the commerical about the Hardee Turkey Burgers. That is how I decided to try one out! Not a good idea! At least I know now they suck and other people do to!
@cripfemme (7718)
I love turkey burgers! I eat them all the time. I think the reason you didn't like it was that it was fast food and who knows hoe long it was sitting arond or what quality turkry was used? Try homemade before you make any final decisions.
Only problem with that is I hate to cook when I am home! I can if i really put my mind to it! I might do that!
@sedel1027 (17855)
You can't give up on turkey burgers because you had one bad one. Personally, I don't like anything from Hardee's their entire menu is beyond bland.
Usually when I eat something I don't like,I will aviod it for a long time or never eat it again! I like Hardees hamburgers! If I go to Harees again I'll order a burger! No more turkey burgers!
@stephcjh (32328)
I have seen turkey burger in the stores. I have ever bought it though. I like ground chuck and that is all that I will eat when it comes to a burger.
After the Hardee's turkey burger I will never try another turkey burger again! Beef is so much better and I will stick with hambergers and some chicken sandwichs!
@kingparker (9698)
Really, is that bad? If that is that bad, I might not want to try it too, thanks for the warning anyway. I might want to eat at somewhere else then. Actually, I tried once in Hardee's, their beef and other sandwich should not be that bad at all, don't you think?
Yes it was bad! I have eaten Haree's burgers and I know they are good! Never going to eat any turkey burger again! I'll stick with beef burgers!
hi blue65packer yuck I cannot stand turkey burgers as they have no flavor at all and are just a wasted of one''s money. I like good beef hamburgers made at B urgerKing. yummy.I like the idea of a wheat bun but not too much lettuce and not flavorless turkey yuck again.
The best burgers I have tasted have been from the grill we have at the college I work at! Burger King are great,too! I sure did waste my money on that turkey burger! Never again! Yuck!
I'm a burger lover, Beef, Chicken or Pork burger. Turkey burger? No I don't want to eat something that have no taste. How would you enjoy a burger if it's only the bread and lettuce you can taste?
After eating that turkey burger I will stick to beef and chicken burgers! They have much more flavor then a blah turkey burger! I would not like a burger that where I could only taste the bun and lettuce! Yuck!