How to agree a girl for love!!!!!

@sua006 (160)
June 6, 2011 9:52pm CST
I love a girl who is my friend, but i can express my feelings because i affraid that if he rejects then our friendship break. What to do???
6 responses
@aerous (13474)
• Philippines
7 Jun 11
Try it to tell your feelings, friend. If she really your friend..she understand you for that matter...
@sua006 (160)
7 Jun 11
She loves me as a friend, and we are much close, i don't know he feeling my love or not, but i can't say, will you please suggest me what to do to make her feel.
@aerous (13474)
• Philippines
8 Jun 11
Just try to tell what is your feelings to her, friend. Who know she loves you too? It is better to say what is in your mind that to kept it...I'm sure you regret someday that you don't say anything to her...
@sua006 (160)
1 Aug 11
THanks buddy, Thanks for taking interest and for your suggestion, now she is with me and we are happy with eachother.....
@nanayangel (7862)
• Philippines
7 Jun 11
Hi there Sua 006! I guess the best thing to do is to determine how serious you are with your emotions for your friend. If you feel like you really love her and would never want to see her get hurt, if you believe that what you feel is real and that you're ready to face the consequences and would be willing to make sacrifices to make the relationship work, then it's definitely worth a try. If you're not sure, I'd say just give it enough time for you to realize if you would like her to just be a friend or if you would really like her to be your girlfriend. When you give it a try, just never expect. Hope for the best but prepare yourself for the worst.
@sua006 (160)
7 Jun 11
Yeah i really love her and am really sincere in what i am feeling about her. What you suggests me? should i try?
• Philippines
10 Jul 11
Thank you very much for choosing my post as the best response. I'm very sorry for not being able to respond to your question right away. I've been very busy. Anyway, if you are sure about your sincerity, I would say go for it, definitely. It's better to be sorry than to regret not even trying. Who knows, she might feel the same way about you, too.
@sua006 (160)
1 Aug 11
My dear friend thanks for your interest and your suggestions, all of you encouraged me to propose her, and finally now she is my gf.... And both of us are happy....
@xyzm12 (26)
• United States
7 Jun 11
75% is pretty good, if I felt I had a chance like that I think I would go for it. Sometimes in life you have to take a risk in order to gain something more. In your case you take the risk of losing her friendship in the hope for a relationship with this girl. Good luck and please tell us how it goes.
@sua006 (160)
7 Jun 11
Ok i am going to take the risk of 25%. i am focusing on it maybe you loose something to gain more. I am taking this step and will tell you the result. Please pray for me. Thanks Buddy.
• Singapore
7 Jun 11
This is the problem with most relationships. They cannot move on from the friendship status to the in a relationship status. I think if u treat a girl like a friend, you won't progress. If you want a relationship, tell the girl openly, its the easiest and shortest way. What I would do if I am you is that I would hint her, if she shows positive sign, I would progress, and if everything goes well, tell her how you feel. If you are scared, and you don't try, you will never know the results. I have a friend who loves saying "Every accomplishments starts with the decision to try". And this is the case in life. In wish you good luck and all the best
@sua006 (160)
7 Jun 11
Yeah i want the relation, i mean i want her to be my girlfriend. But i am scared that i don't want lose her. But i have decided that i should tell her openly, that i fell in love with her. And am 75% sure that she will accept my proposal but the rest 25% scaring me. But i have to try if don't then someone else can propose her and maybe she go with him.... So, I am going to try. Thanks for your suggestion. I will inform you about her reply. Thanks for wishing me.
• Indonesia
7 Jun 11
Hi friend I think you should tell your feeling to her. don't affraid if she reject you. I am sure it's the best.
@sua006 (160)
7 Jun 11
Yeah! i want to tell her actually i tried it many times but i couldn't speak in front of her. I want that she feel it without saying anything. What should i do for this purpose?
• Philippines
7 Jun 11
If you feel like your friend will leave you if you tell her how you feel,and you are afraid of losing her, I think it's better to keep it yourself. But for me you'll never know the outcome if you never try. If she is a real friend to you she'll never end your friendship after knowing your feelings. Try to analyse your current situation and wait for positive signs. Make a move on her slowly but surely. I think that's the best way. Have a great day and Good Luck!
@sua006 (160)
7 Jun 11
What you suggests me? Should i tell her directly what i am feeling about her?