The bigets wonder

@pro_ojha (601)
Dear Friends Recently I came to know about myLot.com,I have joined this site just 4 weak ago. Do you know what is the begest wornder of this site. According to me , If you have any question then put your question on my lot, You would not only answered this question by other mylotees but also paid for this by mylot Now i have some question for older mylotes. Is there another way to earn on my lot. Please tell me ever earing opportunities in detail
@ravisivan (14055)
You can earn money through blogs. I have not tried that --I thought the standard may be higher or the topics with which I am familiar may not be of interest for mylottees. All activities done by you will get you earning. You participate in discussion u will earn. Of course you can see FAQ. have a good day. Some Tasks are there -- I am not interested in them. You can post photos and get comments. You can comment on photos.
@pro_ojha (601)
Please tell me the way on which you already earn on myLot
@ravisivan (14055)
I am earning through discussions and occasionally thro rewards given by mylot when I use search options in mylot. have a good day.
As mike in box to is explaining, you do not earn for starting discussions, unless you comment to your responders you are not earning. See we earn for what we type and you earn for what you type and all comments - responses must be of quality. Saying things like thank you for the response is not only not allowed but not quality. So my suggestion as an one year member here is that it is never too late for you to return to all your discussions, including this one if you want to earn. Not doing so and continuing to start them and not commenting, you are not taking advantage of "The bigets wonder" as you call them. Basically participation is the key and not commenting here means you are not participating. I hope you do read your email alerts and realize this as efforts are being wasted when not using myLot as intended. Use the myLot search just like you would any search engine for additional cents. Also check the earnings tab for additional opportunities to increase your daily earnings.