Things bought solely from mylot earnings

@choybel (5059)
Hi mylotters! I know most people here are here to earn something to at least help pay some bills, but I also know that, like me, some are here to earn to buy things. So I made this discussion to find out from fellow mylotters the following: 1.) What is the most expensive thing(single item) you bought solely from mylot earning? 2.) What is the worst thing you bought solely from mylot earning? As a follow up question to question number 1; Was it worth it? and follow up for number 2; Why do you consider it as a worst purchase? As for me, I haven't earn enough to buy something I want yet, but I do have my eyes on a LED TV.*AMBITIOUS* HAHA! Let me hear from you guys, especially the oldtimers around here.
@GemmaR (8526)
When I first joined MyLot, I had found a gorgeous bracelet on eBay that I wanted, but had no way of raising funds, so I decided that when MyLot paid, I would spend it on eBay to buy the bracelet that I desired. I did this, and still own it to this day. I think the worst thing that I tend to spend my earnings on are facebook credits. I sometimes get carried away with the games on there, and that leads me to paying "real" money for things which never will "really' be mine.
@choybel (5059)
Earning to obtain or buy something you truly desire is really rewarding. I think you must have been very happy when you first held that bracelet, weren't you? I know I would be, especially if it's the LED TV I'm dreaming of. Anyway, I get your point on paying real money for things that are never real, but then sometimes the fun can be worth it. Hehe! Anyway, have you anything else for purchase in mind soon with your mylot earning?
@jazel_juan (15767)
Well, all of my earnings here all goes to paypal..and i have not yet verified my bank account to paypal nor a debit card so it all stays in paypal..so all i do is shop online using it..i used it to buy books lol! every penny i gained here previously all went to books! hahaha but this current earnings i have right now will go to my son's tuition
@choybel (5059)
So, you love reading? What type of books do you usually read or love reading? I, too loved reading until I got busy and haven't had enough time to do so. Anyway, I do hope you make enough to help you with your son's tuition. Good Luck! P.S.: Any chance of meeting you in person?:D I'm just curious, as you would probably be the first stranger here in mylot that I get to meet personally. Hehe!
@jazel_juan (15767)
Thanks choym that picture of you and your gf is so cute! meeting? sure why not, maybe after things die down on my part..i could get the time to go and meet you..do you have books i could borrow?
@choybel (5059)
Thanks for the compliment, although I believe I don't look that good in that photo, I just love the way my girlfriend looks in this photo. I do have books, fictitious novels, engineering books, and more. Feel free to borrow, I'd be happy to lend some.
I don't make enough from my lot to buy anything really. Just a lil something to either let accumulate in my paypal acct or to just put into checking to help pay the bills/eat. Honestly the earnings here don't get a person too very far in the USA. I like to think it helps offset the cost of my internet service. GL if you can earn enough to get an LED tv! That may take a few years of hard dedication. I wish it was that easy I'd be saving up for a new tv like that and some windows for my house but again the pay out is not large enough to get such things without waiting for years.
@choybel (5059)
I guess it's worth a shot and it does keep me motivated. I know that it's gonna take me long and I have got to work hard for it, I just wish it was easier. Paying my internet bill was my first plan with the earnings I got here but then I got more ambitious so that's where I am right now, aiming for that LED TV.
Doesn't hurt if you are able to hold onto your earnings that long. However, the $10 I'd earn say every 3 months (as I can't live on here) doesn't offset the $40/month I pay for the internet at home. I really wish it did. GL w/ your ambitions in getting that tv!
@choybel (5059)
I think that earning 40-50 dollars a month here is possible. I can't prove it yet but I think read somewhere here before that they did that amount. I believe, based on my experience, to earn that much requires so much work. Oh well, no pain no gain, right?
@vexxus (708)
that's a great idea, i want a LED TV too, as of now. i want to buy a digital camera from my mylot earnings. but my balance doesn't meet any favorable amount to buy one. i think i have to participate more and more here in mylot.
@choybel (5059)
A digital camera is also a good idea. It is much more affordable and therefore easier to attain than a LED TV. Any specific brand you have in mind? I think there are the good ones which are affordable and, of course the great ones, with extra features and all those great stuff with it. Just keep it up and you might achieve this sooner than you have expected. Good luck to us!
@vexxus (708)
i had a friend who loves taking pictures a lot. and he recommend me kodak, as for now i don't have any idea how much... cant wait to hit pay out..
@ladym33 (11008)
Since I have never made more than $10 and some change in any given month, I just have the money go in to my pay pal account with the rest of my online earnings, then I add them all together and use them for what ever. Usually fun stuff like going to the movies, it depends on how bad the bills are in any particular month, I have also paid off credit cards with online earnings, but it is more of a combined thing then just money from one site.
@JenInTN (27565)
Hi choybel! I usually don't save my mylot earnings for anything specific. I just wait a few months and have the balance from my paypal transferred into my bank account. There have been times when I have paid for a product onlin with paypal and the earnings I had in there went towards the purchase. I am think that LED would be a nice addition..lol...you better be coming to see us a little more if you are shooting for that though.
@choybel (5059)
I'm actually trying to be here as often as possible and I'll be seeing you a lot then. All for the LED TV, hahahaha! Just kidding, of course the pleasure of indulging in a great discussion is still a huge factor. I do hope I get to a point where my earnings here will be just another extra income to be added in my bank account.
My very first payout was $70 and I went shopping with my daughter. I bought clothes and yes it was worth it. Later on I paid a few bills with my earnings. I played a few games with it and even gave the card to my daughter to shop with. It will take a lot of posting to make that now. Mylot lowered the pay a few years back. This payout I will use to pay on my over draft. Perfect..
@choybel (5059)
$70!!!WOW! If only I knew earning here was easier before, I could have made so much of my time. I have been here for four years now. Anyway, it's nice to know that some people here are able to buy the things they want from the mylot earning solely. It's also good to know that you are managing your online earning very well. It seems that you already have a budget for your spendings. Good luck to us all!
@EdnaReyes (2628)
I haven't bought anything from my myLot money but my nephew used some for buying something for his online game. I think it's ridiculous to buy somethiong for an online game. He paid me the equivalent amount in our currency. I am saving mylot money for house repair.
@choybel (5059)
I am with you on your opinion on buying things for online games. I did play online role-playing games before and spent a lot so I know how it feels. Looking back at it, I really regret having spent that much. Now, that you mentioned it, it looks like selling my online cash to online gamers looks like a profitable idea. HAHA! So anyway, good luck on the repairs and thanks for sharing.
@ladygator (3469)
Thats a good idea. Since in a way you could use it like a points reward system that many people gain for various things they spend money on. So why not reward yourself for your hard work with what you do here on Mylot!! I will have to think about what I want this to go towards. I have been just having it go to my paypal and using it for my etsy account or to pay my netflix and other little online related purchases. Maybe if I set a particular goal I will be able to dedicate more time on here. Good luck getting your TV!!
@choybel (5059)
I was also tempted once to purchase online related stuff, like premiums to a downloading media but then I had second thoughts about it and decided not to. My cousin also offered to buy my online paypal credit, but I declined. I don't have much now but I am really aiming for that LED TV.HEHE!Thanks! Anyway, I think that dedicating more time here would be a good idea, seeing that you are into online earning. This site has been here for long now and I guess it's safe to say that many are satisfied with their work here, plus it's fun. Just curious, don't you have anything in particular you want to purchase like in ebay or something?