The RELEASE OF IPHONE 5!

@rhejans (191)
As the release date of the iPhone 5 gets closer, many people can't help but to speculate what's going to be like a Droid? The thoughts of this have the entire world wondering what Steve Jobs and his team have lined up for us. There are plenty of rumors to explore as to how it will function. will the iPhone 5 price be right? are you excited too? How's your experience on previous iPhones?
Yeah I was. And it has been released. We iPhone lovers love it very much.
Yeah I was too excited for this. But now it has been released and we iPhone lovers like it very much.
@pahak627 (4198)
Wow that's really so exciting to those who can afford it. I don't have any experience with iphones. But still I'm happy for those who can have it soon.
@srjac0902 (1170)
I add some more comments. We must be aware of the launching of HP TouchPad which may create an alternative to iPhone 5 which the KING In 2010 webOS operating system was bought by HP from Palm. Majority may opt for HP TouchPad for its excellent internet browsing, multimedia , movies and TV shows. So with this competition it is not sure whether IPHONE 5 will maintain its prevalence.
@srjac0902 (1170)
People in America have been just coping with iPhone 4 and now iPhone 5 has been entering the market. The answer to the query - will the price for iPhone 5 be right? well it depends upon the extra item and the quality it offers distinct from iPhone 4 . Even then must see whether the next iPhone 6 will be introduced within no time of launching iPhone 5. Are you excited? well a mixed feeling. Of course the excitement may not be as much as for the previous versions of iPhone. If the Price is affordable then the public may make it as a first choice if they can afford to buy some more to offer as a gift.
@kingparker (9698)
Wow, they are going to come up iPhone 5 already? I never have an iPhone myself yet, and it already come out the fifth generation? I can't believe it. Maybe I am too late for it. I expect the price will be over $700 or more, and I just can't expect anything else cheaper than that. One option, locked in those contract provided by those communication companies.