Motivation to Exercise

I have been exercising every other day for a month now. In addition, i lessened my rice intake during dinner. From one cup , i now only eat a half cup. The pineapple vendor where i always buy pineapple before going home at night, told me i was getting slimmer. My other office mates told me too also. Those notices were music to my ears. It made me inspired to always do my every other day exercise. I had to to do it , because i would like to flatten my tummy and to have a healthier body. Now, i don't pant anymore, whenever i arrive in the office. I feel lighter too.
@thatgirl13 (7307)
• South Korea
Congratulations!!! I've been trying to lose weight as well but the progress seems to be gradual. I am really busy with school these days so I don't have any time to exercise :( But still i try to do for like 30minutes a day while I can. Anyway I really want a good body this summer :(
my motivation to exercise is for me to look younger.I would love to be like Jennifer Lopez.she doesn't look like 40.she looks around 30.she doesn't look like she ages.I heard that aside from a myriad of health benefits,exercise can also make you look younger.I swim as my exercise.
Yes, i have read that exercise is an anti-aging tool. So, that one is also my motivation, so i would like to maintain a slimmer figure, hence the exercise and a bit of diet.
hi SIMPLYD, I need to do some exercise but I tried but it was never been easy for me because I ate a lot specially during nights the doctor said I must reduce my weight because it's not good for my health . As I see you have a good figure happy mylotting
Thanks for saying that. My only problem is, my tummy. It keep getting bigger and my side view is getting thicker. So i have to exercise and diet a little. Now, my tummy is a bit smaller. Some more exercise!