stock photos

Im interested in possbly joining a site where I can submit my photos for stock footage and you earn some money off it. Im wondering if anyone knows of a good legitimate site or how I can find one? Im a stay at home mom and would love to make some extra money. I love photography and even though I mostly take pics of my kids or others since we have moved I have taken more pictures excluding ppl. Mainly from Seaworld, but interested in going out and doing different photos. Any advice would be appreciated.
@bobmnu (8160)
Research the stock photo company to make sure your rights are protected. I have heard of sites that sell the photos but make you give up your right to the photo. You get $5.00 and they sell your photo to a calendar maker and make several hundred dollars on your photo. Your time and skill went into the photo and you should enjoy the rewards of your work.
Thats very true. I would be really dissapointed if someone gave me $5 for my photo and than made more off of it. I will becareful in my venture.
@Matpunk85 (1066)
Hi! I joined some times ago a site called Dreamstime. In this site you can sell your photos. More times your photo is sold more it costs. You are paid when you reach 100$. If you like photos is a good site to join.
Thank you I will need to check it out.