I love when adrian gets a big laugh on.

He is so cute when something makes him laugh hard. He will move his head to the side and those dimples will be shown. It makes me feel so good when the laughter is coming from me. For example he studders because of his stroke. But,would you believe I started studdering for no reason. It tickles him like nothing else can. I told him I got it from him.
Pretty soon you will start to finish each other sentences. lol This is what happens when a couple is together for a long time, they begin doing things like the other therefore, it is like they are one. I am glad the both of you can share laughs all the time.
• Portugal
what you are saying is really cute i just wish this happens with me also when i get the chance to be with the guy i love^^ does this happen with you and your boyfriend too? i know that he is very sweet to you^^ so maybe something like this happened to you also^^ i wish you can also be so happy with your guy^^ and that me too i can :) bags is really lucky to have a guy that really loves her^^ dont you think?^^
Hi sweetlove You are such a sweet girl and am sure one day some lucky fellow is going to be blessed with being able to have you as his partner. It will definitely happen, as what is there not to love in such a sweet girl as yourself. For one never let any guy change who you are. Though there may be some rough patches along the way, think of them as stepping stones to the greener pasture. I am very happy for gifts as she is such a good women, she gives, and gives and never thinks of herself, though all of us are working on making sure she stops to breath for herself. She is making wonderful progress in that area and thankfully it was her patience and not allowing any bad past, change who she is, a tad bumpy but she never changed her. She is very blessed as Adrian sounds like a really wonderful man. As for me, gosh yes, I am still very happy with my boyfriend as to date almost 8 years later we are still one in the same. Therefore, yes - I wish all of us many cheerful, loved and happy moments in life.
I was talking to my daughter the other day because she gets mad when i answer a question that was asked of adrian. LOL I always know what the answer will be.
SO you studder because he does? That's cute. I love to make people laugh and hear people's laughter. It makes me feel so good to make them laugh and see the look of fun and joy on their face. I took on my best friend's mother's southern accent one time when I was staying with them. It was funny.
That is what happens lol. It must have been funny. I remember kk when she picked it up living in florida.
It is funny to mimick people as long as it is done in a loving way.
@jazel_juan (15767)
I find that so sweet!
Thanks
@stephcjh (32327)
LOL. That is funny. My husband always makes me laugh. He laughs at what I say and do sometimes too. I am usually a serious person but he busts at laughing at me sometimes and I love it.
That is very cute. I hope you laugh many more years.
@cream97 (29166)
Hi. giftsandbagscom. That is very sweet that you and Adrian are able to make each other laugh. I hope that you and him will always share happiness and laughter together! Having dimples is an attractive feature that many people would love to have, and I can see why you love Adrian's dimples. Enjoy each other!
Thanks the dimples are cute..
@carolscash (9500)
It is always nice to hear a loved one laugh and enjoy themselves. My daughter used to studder because of listening to her grandfather. He studders because of having a part of his tongue gone from an accident many years ago. It was cute but she worried me but she has outgrown it now.
I am hoping to out grow it too lol.
@Nadinest1 (2040)
It sounds like you 2 are getting along great. That is nice to hear. You take enjoyment in just watching Adrian laugh....that is nice. Good luck, you two.
Thanks very much I love him so much.
• Portugal
thats really cute that he has a sweet way of laughing^^ its sweet that you love him so much. he is very good to you for what you say^^ im really happy that he is good to you and that he has something special that you love about him. i wish that someday i can be so happy with the guy i love like you^^ its cute that you are both sharing so much with each other. have a lot of fun and a happy day with him^^ laugh a lot and stay happy^^
Thanks we all need to have this in our lives.
@asliah (11148)
hi, of course every one could be love and happy when they seen that their love ones make a big a laugh on,even me when i see my lover laugh out loud of course i would happy too.so nice to see them to smile.
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya gifts, Great when you can both laugh together about different things like that. My Husband says one or two things that are funny and I sometimes laugh. Yet when I say something sometimes he howls with laughing and I really like to see him like that. He is someone very different when he laughs and that is not too often I can tell you. Nice that Adrian and you get along together so well I am glad for that. Keep it going forever. That is love for you it really is.xxx