What do you like about the Philippines?

@ellebj (784)
Have you been to the Philippines, are you living in the Philippines? or you have heard about it and wanted to visit it? I am a Filipina.. Currently living in this country and I am enjoying my life here. I haven't explored it but I can assure people that it is the best place to come for vacation if you want mature tripping. If i were to answer my question, I like the people, the place, and the food. There are many beautiful spots here and there are so many things that you would discover. The culture is so rich and diverse. I am even excited to attend fiestas in any parts of the country.. the food tastes good and delicious. Something you you don't want to miss. In terms of natural resources, it is abundant and you can see beautiful spots and you would really admire mother nature. Hope you would find our country the way i see it.. Happy mylotting!
What I can only say is I would not replace Philippines with any other country. Not because I live here but because I appreciate every element that Philippines has. The nature, culture, traditions and the like are just amazing. I want to visit other countries but I would still go back to my home land. Well, I have not really imagined living in other countries. Very much contented of where I am. Proud Pinay.
@ellebj (784)
nice soccerbai..
What I like living in the Philippines is freedom.I think we even have more freedom than the U.S.You can really live the way we want it. Homosexuals are even dressing the way they wanted which you can't find in any other countries in the world.You can always do what you wanted to be as long as it is not illegal. I also really like the place especially in the provinces in which you can still feel the nature with it's green mountains ,rivers, lakes, and beautiful beaches. If we can only have high paying jobs, I guess no Filipino will ever want to work abroad.
@ellebj (784)
yes karee.. i am glad that you respond to this discussion.. There is really beautiful places in the philippines..