which is the most interesting place/country that you have travelled to?

@ritzz07 (791)
hi friends Trevel is like endless but still we like to trvel everyyears or some are traveling everyday from one place to another ........... my question is which is the most interesting place/country that you have travelled to........please leave your comments that may help someone to visit the place or country..........
• Bangalore, India
traveling has no limit and it is not to be said that this place is so good and this place id bad.but for me i loved to visit a place with sea and ocean..!that is all..if i am out i will be so happy..!
• Bulgaria
o to a friend wherever you go anywhere is beautiful. Every place has its attractions and advantages as well.If we could just go anywhere.
@ritzz07 (791)
yes agree with you both...nothing is bad however percentage of goodness is different........ha ha ha .......thank you for your responces.....have a great day......
• Bulgaria
is not so!Thank you and I can become friends.
@nezavisima (7417)
• Bulgaria
Hello my friend!I've gone to Turkey and Greece and Bulgaria.I can say that all three countries are beautiful and have their sights.But I can say I'm a little biased because I am from Bulgaria and I can say that nature that we have is unique and very beautiful.Have a nice day! Hope I've helped.
Hello all! I've been able to travel to Salzburg, Austria, Florence, Italy, and the Galapacos Islands and have loved all of them! Has anyone else been to these countries? I do hope you will get a chance to go as it is really worth it! Why? For me, when I see a country for the first time, it's easier to appreciate what that particular area has gone through in the various ages of history. True, books can help but nothing beats actually seeing the buildings and talking with the people themselves (with some help from the translators). For example, it's one thing to read about the statue of David in books or to see a photograph...quite another to see it in person. I also found myself looking at the ceilings of buildings that were at least 70' up and marvelling how Michaelangelo completed the Sistene Chapel. I didn't see the Chapel when I was there but felt I gained a greater appreciation of what he did. Anyhow I do hope to go back someday and see more marvels of countries and cities that books can only begin to describe. Safe travels everyone!
When I was in Europe, I visited alot of nice places. I liked Switzerland, Austria and Neu Ulm, Germany. Oh yes, Paris France was awesome also. I the United States, my favorite place I have lived was in Kentucky, because the horses and all were so beautiful.
@buenavida (8342)
• Sweden
I think the most different place was a trip to Samarkand and Buchara - it was during the 1980s - but I live in a place where many tourists come and see the midnight sun in summer. You can see some photos from this place in my profile. So this time of the year, I donĀ“t want to go far, just visit our neighbor country Finland that I can see on the other side of the river.
I have to say the most beautiful country i have ever visited has to be U.A.E (especially dubai)
@maximax8 (28992)
My best trip happened in 2006 and I traveled to Mexico, Belize and Guatemala. In Belize I loved exploring the ATM Caves, snorkeling near to Caye Caulker and staying in a tree house at Bullet Tree Falls. In Guatemala I adored climbing the Mayan ruins at Tikal National Park. In Mexico I liked staying in a thatched beach hut with a sand floor. I recommend travels in Central America because it is very exciting and interesting.