Do You Use Social Networking to build your base?

What works for you when you are getting the word out about money making ideas?
@CatGods (4596)
Whenever I write or create a new listing for something that I am selling, a product or a service, I always facebook, and twitter. I should probably get myself a myspace account too. I also use digg, stumble, and delicious. I should also probable get myself a reddit account to. I just put it out there and then keep moving onto the next project because not every thing has instant results although I would like it to be that way.
Thanks! I have just started using my facebook account for building a base... here's hoping it helps... will look into the other sites you mentioned, thanks.
i use facebook fanpage and tag shops to expand my networking.. i recommend you to use marketplace@facebook if you haven't join yet. it easy to sell our products there..
@arnab26 (116)
Every time i need to find a new money making idea or site i come to mylot.This is the site where i came to know sites like exposeknowledge,cashsurfers,infolinks and others.This site is perfect for me to learn and find some useful websites to earn some decent money.