O.o where'd the money go?

and been 5 months later or so.. and POOF any profits I had are gone :o so.. it use to just stay there and keep rolling up.. when I was able to get on.. Well.. Now.. they made a rule that if your away for like 3 months you forfeit ur earnings... Quess I should check in more.. so just a heads up x.x
Yeah that is what happens, what I heard some day is that they log in every now and then when they can't participate but just to assure that their earnings are not a loss. A warm re-welcome back to you.
I should include that earnings loss is after 90 days of inactivity, therefore, logging in prior to that would be okay. Some will log in once a month to avoid any losses.
yea it sucks a bit now i just gotta remember to log in now and than.. or at least monthy or something x.x lol yay something to remember.
@owlwings (40038)
• Cambridge, England
The rule has been there (and has always been implemented) since the site began five years ago. Yes, sadly, many people don't read the Terms and the FAQs so that they understand how the site works.
@mysdianait (64329)
It always makes sad reading for me when I see users who come back after an absence to find their earnings gone It is not something new but sadly, unlike offline, so many people don't read the small print when they are part of an online venture I'm sure you know how to make up your losses and recover the amount that has gone to the wind. Welcome back and just remember to log in at least once every three months if you have to be absent again
Yup I know now.. it's weird previously I'd never lose even a penny from being away.. That's why the shock this time around.
neededhope did you forget to read the fine print when you joined mylot ?its there in the fine print, if you do not sign in every 90 days you will forfeit any earnings. all you needed to do was just sign in you did not even have to post most sites do not give you this long. survey sites give you one or two months and you lose whatever you accumulated.I guess mylot got tired of acting as a bank for us which I really do not blame them for.so many come here only once a year which to me is sort of silly. I am here to have fun and make enough money to pay my internet bill too.
Actually I didn't see this fine print anywhere when I first signed up. And before when I would take breaks the funds would never disappear. This is the first time this has happened. So that's why the shock :p
@makatas (1101)
• Greece
It happened to me too, some years ago I had to take a break from too much Internet usage and essentially I stopped posting here. The account was still active, but the earnings got lost.