...don't think I'll be able to participate in mylot during weekadys anymore.. :(

@lady1993 (19697)
my schedule (in school) for this semester is just so full and I get to go back home at like, 6:00-7:00 pm- and I'm already too tired to go mylotting. I'm definitely going to miss it here.
@stanley777 (7177)
Don't feel sorry dear, anyway you can still visit us at your free time.School must come first and we know most members who are still studying feel the same.It is for your future so just take your time.
I am sorry to hear this lady1993 but know that myLot is here anytime you can sneak in some time. Life offline can really be busy for many, but keep in mind your objectives and stick to them as it is quite important. Know that anytime lady1993 you feel you can come here, all or most of you friends will be here. Wishing you well and hope all goes well with your semester.
@CTHanum (8254)
Hi Lady! Don't worry I am sure you will your free time soon. This remind me of school days but I think that is okay. Your study is much more important. Besides you can get back here on weekend!
@gamma9967 (607)
Yes you will definitely miss my lot but not to worry just prepare for your semester and best of luck for it and focus on one thing and not everything so you will get good results.
I also have my class schedule for this semester, an thankfully it's not as packed as before. Only took a few subjects so that I'll be able to focus more on my qualifying exam. Hope you'll have good time management. Have a good day!
@LadyMarissa (12161)
We'll miss you; however, you need to do what is BEST for you. We'll be here waiting when you get things settled back down...HURRY BACK!!!!
@thatgirl13 (7307)
• South Korea
Oh how I hate it when because of school we aren't able to do things we like. But yeah no matter how busy I am with schoolworks, I always find and hour or two to spend here on mylot :)