What do you do if group of people try to cheating on you

@iklananda (1204)
Recently a lot of people trying to cheating on my and they are doing it in group. What do you think the best we i should do ? i want to fight back but so many of them.
If you're getting singled-out from a group, all I can say is stay away from them. It's not worth it staying with them if they're just gonna cheat on you. You didn't state what exactly is happening so I really can't give you much on this. Normally, if you're getting bullied by a big group, you pretty much have no choice but turn your other cheek and mind what's important. It will be hard ignoring them but you have to learn how to do it or you'll end up taking it the hard way.
@surekharathi (14134)
You are right my friend now every person wants to cheat with us. They may be our friend or neighbors or any cousins. No I cant do fight with them but I tell them and ask them why you do this. Some time if it is necessary then I can fight them.
@aeiou78 (3457)
I have no idea the exact way those people who were trying to cheat you. For me, I should not join them anymore to prevent myself from being cheated. If you are thinking to do the same to them, I do not recommend it because you might be hurt further. The less problem you create, the less trouble you will involve.
@paula27661 (15899)
I don’t know what kind of situation you are referring to. If there is someone in charge who could you turn to that would be good, otherwise sometimes the best thing to do is to walk away from an untrustworthy situation. It is not a nice feeling to discover that others have been less than honest, it feels like a huge letdown but sadly you can control anyone else but yourself.
iklananda I am not sure I understand your question. this type of discussion will not do much for you if the reader does not understand what you are getting at. In what ways are a bunch of people trying to cheat on you? I understand cheating by men against girl friends or boys being cheated on by their girlfriends. Are you saying someone is cheating on you here in mylot or a group of people is trying to cheat on you? tell me more please
is this a group like in school or college or at work, you did not give u s the information to help you, just a few more words to explain what group it is and h ow its affecting you. If its coworkers that is a toughie all I can suggest at work or school is take your concerns to whoever is in charge.Also I would stay away from this group if its at college or school. Here in my lot I have no idea how someone could possibly cheat on you? please just a few words of explantion and I might be able to suggest something to help?
i don't really understand what you mean? cheating on you?? can you elaborate and then maybe i can offer some advice??
@Bebs08 (10690)
Well, try to find out why they are cheating on you? why all of them? Did you do something bad against them? Are they reasonable of doing this to you? Then if you found out you made them wrong, well, go to them and patch up the matter but if you found out they do that to you with unreasonable purpose, then you have the right to complain and ask some authorize persons to help you.