how to attract more

@pro_ojha (601)
Hallow firends MyLot provide us very good platform to discuss any thing. And we all are enjoying this. Is,t this? I notice some, in some discussion, a lots of people taking part and in some discussion fewer people taking part.I ask my self what, what is play a role to create different. And I did not find answer yet. Then I decided I have to create a new discussion on this topic. So friend help me to find the answer. Please tell me how to get max no of comments or post on MyLot
@ravisivan (14055)
It is the number of postings you make - quality comments you make - will help you earn more and more. So it is not necessary all our discussions started should get more responses. For getting more response - topic should be one in which more people are interested. 2) people should feel happy in participating in it 3) to create awareness of your discussions if you have more friends it will help u. 4) Topics which may appear more interesting for us may not create interest in others. 5) Topics to be loaded preferable when you have more members online. (I have not been able to decide which time is good--since I have all the time before me) have a good day.
@mysdianait (64058)
ravisivan is absorbing the advice that he has received and becoming an expert at passing it on Another great helper in the making!
@ravisivan (14055)
for example now it is 12.07 day time in USA. You have more users in USA, Philipines, India, UK. When u post in UK you must choose topics that is more suitable for UK people or general topics. It is 6pm or so now there. No issues. U can post topics suitable for uSA also.
@SkyeHi (84)
I most agree to time playing an important role. But I'm available only during these hours since i got college in the morning. What can i do? Plus i can't spend a lot of time in mylot either cause i need to focus on my project work now. And i need a little pocket money! What a life!
@mysdianait (64058)
A 'discussion' is an exchange of opinions between two or more people. If you look carefully at which topics have a lot of people participating you will see that there is a lot of activity by the user who starts the topic. It is not just a question with some answers, that never becomes a discussion because the starter has abandoned it. When you start a topic YOU do not earn anything for the responses that others post on it. They earn for those. YOU earn for commenting on the responses - and those that post the responses earn if they come back and comment too because we each earn for our own activity. Some users who never ocmment back will soon recieve fewer responses on their topics becuase others recognise them and they move on to another topic where they know that a discussion will take place. I see in your profile that you have several topics that are still awaiting comments from you too
@pro_ojha (601)
Thanks mysdianait, Make me understand to important of comment back. I will be take care in future.
@mysdianait (64058)
You are at the start of your travels here on myLot and I am happy to help you understand the importance of commenting while you are still new. If you understand that then your topics will soon be receiving many responses and one day you might be overwhelmed bu them like I was on the discussion that I started yesterday Happy Lotting my friend!
i agree to mysdianait. You've said the perfect words. :)
@JenInTN (27564)
It is a matter of time. The more you participate and gain friends here, the more your discussions will be responded too. I still have discussions from when I first started here that have no responses. It is a matter of learning how to communicate with the community and the friends you make. It can be discouraging at first but hang in there. You are doing great.
@pro_ojha (601)
Hi JenIn I love your comments actually I am waiting for your response.Yes ravians all ready discuss about matter of timing. All we think that it's a play an important to rule to get comments.It's really good to learn that you still have discussion from your first discussion.
@JenInTN (27564)
Aww..thank you! I wasn't really meaning the timing like ravians was meaning..although he did give some great advice. I was referring more to the amount of time you spend here. It can take time to make new friends, when I came here..I didn't have any friends to start with. I had some great myLotters take me under their wing and teach me the ropes.
hi listen to my friend Diana as she is a pro and soon you will have more responses than you can quickly comment on but do comment back as thats where you will make earnings.Also try to sneak in on other comments and keep the discussion going indefinitely. You will have fun and be pleasantly surprised at your earnings too.when you post you get paid both ways, monetarily and with friendship and fun.
@pro_ojha (601)
yes, I agree, we will earn both, money as well as friends
@Sanitary (3969)
There's no hard and fast rule to get your discussion noticed by many mylotters. Having a attractive or strong title is important, but content of your post is even more. It's pointless to attract people to read, yet they are not responding? If u want more responds, concentrate on your post, think about what u want to share, be constructive, choose a topic that's suitable for everybody instead of targetting certain group of respondents.
@pro_ojha (601)
yes, I agree, Title play an important role on attract another mylotes on any discussion.
@umabharti (3976)
i am also finding the reason for that a while ago i did the same query for myself and put it on mylot.
@pro_ojha (601)
ok , I think you find some answer and idea here
@RamRes (1725)
• Argentina
In my opinion an experience I can say that it greatly depends on what the other people likes to see and read rather in the actual topic. How you write it will for sure make others more interested and most likely to post and share their opinions. Look at the top interests too if you just want to create a discussion with a large number of comments. But I will have to add that in addition to just making your discussion attractive and all that, you should take care for the responses you got and at least comment back your opinion about theirs. I don't think it's a must, but some users tend to get "offended" if you don't comment back at every response, to the point of avoiding topics just because they're yours.