Rewardport

@oscar6 (1939)
Does anyone use this point earning site? if so have you actually gotten a reward from them and are they legit?
@erikmama (12934)
I am a member of this site, though I have never earned a reawrd from them. I was getting emaisl all of the time from the site and thought it would be a quick way to earn gift cards, however I no longer receive any emails from them. I am nit sure what happened. There are seberal other family memebers who are members of the site and they have ordered and received there gift cards. The site is far from a scam. and though it may take a bit of time it is one of the easiest sites to earn on withot any risk.
@Shellyann36 (9556)
I have been a member of RewardPort for over a year now and I have cashed out twice with $25 gift cards from Walmart both times. They are legit and they will send you your prizes. I will give a word of caution to you. It takes a while to get your winnings. I waited 6 weeks for mine on both occasions. For a free program it is well worth trying out and using.