Prez and First lady

@marie2052 (3697)
Just heard the news First Lady is going on YET another holiday to Africa. Gee hope they get to do all their vacations overseas before he leaves the office. My overseas holidays was Joining the ARMY! I think several people can say that in regards to being able to traveling overseas! Can't believe with all the economy and jobless they can flaunt yet another vacation in the American eyes. Hey if we are lucky maybe she will find her husband's REAL birth certificate!
Traveling overseas isn't that expensive if you know how to book cheap flights, but then again they are taking that special little jet airplane. I don't really care, though. I don' think you should be making a big deal about his birth certificate when he had to show one to even get the job. In all honesty, I think he should be respected because he is the president. I don't care for him, nor did I vote for him, but I'm not going to talk bad about him or his family.
@marie2052 (3697)
Not talking bad about him. Just state facts I have learned. sorry to upset you.
@bmorehouse1 (1029)
They better get all their traveling out of their system, cause I seriously doubt that he will be elected to another term! I would think that they would try to spend their money here in the U.S to help the economy, but no, lets travel overseas and use it there! I can't stand it!
@marie2052 (3697)
Thats what I meant. Traveling and not dealing with our economy. If you read my response below to stowyk I think it pretty much sums it up even when they travel in the states.