I love it

Bulgaria
Hello I want to say how much I love the man beside him. It makes me feel happy and welcome. And with the aircraft as it is. Did you love the great and unforgettable?
@aerous (13474)
I don't get you in here, friend. What do you really mean? I love greatest things happen into my life. I miss something unforgettable experience and the like. What I don't understand is the Aircraft? What do you mean aircraft it is the air plane?
• Bulgaria
I want to say how great my love for her husband. That is so unforgettable and great. For me it is very important. I want to know that I really love it.
Yes anyone I love is completely unforgettable. Though feelings with time can change, but when I love I tend to hold on to memories.
• Bulgaria
Love to make unforgettable memories. I come to love being loved no more than a good thing. Knowing that you have someone in my life. Have a nice day!
What does aircraft have to do with this? :D I love someone and I hope I won't need to forget them :)
• Bulgaria
To love someone is very nice. I want to say that love is a great thing. Without love it. And when you find nay. become the happiest person in the world. Have a nice day!