how you think about the investment program?

@jimmytai (204)
Malaysia
A high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a type of Ponzi scheme, which is an investment scam that promises unsustainably high return on investment by paying previous investors with the money invested by new investors. how you think about this statement? It is true? Or have anyone earn a lot money by play HYIP ?
@wow2dong2 (204)
I didn't try to play HYP before because i not dare to try it. Maybe you can tell me is it really can earn a lot of money after you try. I will appreciate if you could share your experience here.
@jimmytai (204)
Erm, really many HYP are scam, so must very careful. Normally HYP cannot active on long period, don't is they bankrup or scam. But i think more is scam!! Sometime i feel HYP is play your luck. Maybe for more experience people they know how to handle this. For me still beginning, just play a few fund to try. Are you interested?
How this investment works actually? Is that we give them money, then they will pay us back with high percentage of interest? You joined it already? Do you feel safe to play?