I went shopping last night...

I am so happy to have gone shopping last night. I bought new dishes,a toaster and a long mirror and a box of glasses for Adrian's new place. Today we went through his old cabinet and most of it all went in the trash. He had glasses and plate people gave to him years ago. they were discolored and just old.. I told him everything will have to be upgraded to this time zone. You should see what he has in his pot cabinet. I was tossing junk left and right. I ordered him a pot set so soon that will be down sized as well. Now I need to buy some stuff to fill my closet up with. I ordered me a coat last night. It was 55% off and the reviews are great.. This winter my coat got too small for me. Next I will look for some winter boots on sale..
Wow nice to see you happy about the new place and getting things organized. I am glad that you and Adrian are doing great. It is always fun to decorate a new apartment. Getting items on sale is always a treat.
I am so happy with the new place. the space in the new bedroom is awesome. So much room to run,dance,and play. lol
@cream97 (29175)
Girl, you have me now in the mood to go shopping myself! I am glad that you have went shopping and bought the things that you need. I went shopping on Friday. My two kids went with me too. I bought some things for the house and I bought a pretty shower curtain for my main bathroom. It was very fun to go shopping. I can't wait until the summer is over with so that I can buy me some new fall clothing and shoes. I am getting so tired of all of this heat! I am glad that you have enjoyed shopping last night.
I am tired of the heat and boy I don't want to see the snow. Adrian is freezing me out with this ac. I told him to please shut it off for a while. I can't wait to get my new coat next week.
I'd love to get a new set of dishes right now. That's what we've got left are odds and ends so much has been broken due to carelessness of the kids. I've been hoping to find a set of dishes second hand at church rummages or something. But everything I see isn't microwavable or too much or just plain ugly.
I got the ones I bought on sale and they are so pretty with flowers. I am getting a second box to have 8 plates in case we have a dinner party.
@carolscash (9504)
It is great that you have been able to buy some new things for both of your apartments. It is always nice to get new things. I need to shop for new jeans and I also need to look for a new pair of winter boots. Are you still making the Capri Sun bags? My daughter is wanting one, but I can't afford much.
I have not made any but I have some you can have for free. Tell me her age and pm the address. I will ship it by the first. I don't know when I will go home to get them right now ok. Pm the address.. You could even try to sell some if I have enough.
@KrauseHome (32858)
Isn't it Fun when you actually have the money to be able to do something like this? I know when my husband and I bought this house almost 2 yrs. ago we did this with some of the extra $$ we had, and it was nice. There are still things we would Love to replace and do but with all my Health problems right now the money is not there.
That is great that you've had the opportunity to get some new stuff for both the home and for yourself. I'm in the situation right now that I would like to get some new things for our home, but financially we can't do that right now because of the medical bills. I do have faith, however, that next year I will be able to start replacing those things in our home that are getting old and need to be replaced. Besides, by then the kids will be a year older and that means that they might respect things a little bit more.
I am glad that you had helped Adrian out. I know a I have to go through my pots and pans and decide what to keep and what to throw away. A lot of dishes I have are my husband's late mothers and they are old and chipped. Unfortunatly, with money being tight is is hard to afford things. My husband only works parttime and I am in graduate school. I hope that the economy picks up soon and that there will be more jobs available.