Textbroker made me mad but I decided to start using them again.

@oscar6 (1939)
The first week that I signed up for textbroker I made around one hundred and fifty nine dollars! I was so happy to be able to earn this much at another writing site. I currently write for other sites as well. Anyways, one day they decided to lower my writing level and it really made me mad so I stopped writing for them. Today I started writing for them again in hopes that my writing level will eventually be back to where it was before. How many of you write for textbroker? How much have you made so far?
@betlynfrnds (1382)
Congratulations - I think. Anyway, that's very good money, but did the admin. every say why you lost one star level?
Every item you submit is rated and your star rating is an average of these. So a couple of low quality articles will drop your rating.
So Textbroker really wants you to stay on top of your game. Hopefully after a few higher quality articles, your rating will increase. Anyhow, I hope you stay with it. If you do, let me know how things are going, O.K?
@jane239 (521)
It's good to hear that you've done so well through Textbroker. I had looked at signing up with them but noticed that they don't accept applicants from the UK which is shame and I don't understand why because they could just as easily pay international users through Pay Pal.
@aprilsong (1886)
Textbroker only accept writers from America, right? I have tried to register there this morning too, but i saw there is only one country you can choose, that is USA.
If you are in the UK you have to use the .co.uk site rather than the .com site
@erikmama (12934)
Hello OScar/ Congrats on making that on your week at Textbroker!! I have been writing on that site for a couple of years now, and although things with them have been pretty slow latley I am still able to make good money. At the time I am a level 3 writer and have been there for the most part of the two years. I was a level 4 at once but then was demoted. It hurt but I have never stopped writing. I am very thankful that the site is there and a great way to make money for me!!Ive made quiet alot on the site in the two years. Once I made $745 on pay out but havent since that tome!
Congratulations to you too. I'll ask you the same question that I asked Oscar - did the Textbroker admin explain why you were dropped a level?
@2cateyes (97)
I used to write with Textbroker on a regular basis, but I find that sometimes the demands of the clients are a little much for the pay that they offer. I'll still write for some of them from time to time to make a little extra money. It's a legitimate site for anyone who wants to get started in the freelance writing game.
@erikmama (12934)
I have also found that about some of the clients. BUT at the same time, one really, really particular client who made me want to cuss and scream ended up hiring me for his direct order assisgnments which earned me about $800. Sometimes it is worth it with the clients, and sometimes it isn't. MNost of the time I have very good luck with the clients, and for those that are just to big of a pain for me to deal with, well, I just dont and figure that with all of the other money I have made the few'little lost dollars wont hurt to much. I have been the site for about two years now. It has been pretty slow for the last month or so on the site but I am still very satisfied with the earning and the site in general!!
@Jessi_T (380)
I used to write for textbroker all the time and made a great deal of extra income there. I got bored of it. I was never the one who could write on a given topic. I guess that is why I left. It's an honest site and if you can write on given topics then it's great you're giving it another go because I know you will do good and raise your level back up in no time.
@erikmama (12934)
I write for the site a lot and I know what you mean about getting bored. Some of the topics can be pretty outrageous and boring sometimes. But I continue to use the site because for the most part I really do enjoy it. I feel blessed to have found a place that I am able to make a decent income from home.
Oh..why would they do that?! Never used this site..do they permit international members?
Turns out they don't.
@erikmama (12934)
I have been working on Textbroker for about 3 years now. I use to make quite a bit of money working on the site but the last several months the earnings have not been anywhere near the same. I suppose it is because there are more members there now. Ive made quite abit of money there. My level went down once but it is back to a 3 now. I was at a 4 for a couple of weeks but havent made it back to that level! That oksy it is a lot of fun to write and make the money that I do!
@Shellyann36 (9556)
I do not write for TextBroker but I am happy that you were able to make so much money in one week! I do hope that since you have started writing for them again that you continue to make good money!