which is the movie you would watch 5 times and more and do not get bored.

I like troy. I would watch it 5 times and still i would not get bored. Do you have that kind of movie.
hello vamsiamjeti, I just watched 3 idiots yesterday for 10th times Om shanti oM 5 times jackie chan's movie I stopped counting happy mylotting
@kavya06 (373)
Hai friend, i too saw 3 idoits more than 5 time and om shanti om 3 time,i known this films are very intersting and no one will get bored.
@babyanna (1217)
Yup,yup.I think I'll never get tired of watching 3 Idiots.Aal Izz Well~~~And Jackie Chan's.He is always the well-respected Big Brother.
@ kavya Namastey!That was really an awesome movies worth it to watch all over again @ babyanna, I am certified JC Fans really love him Yeah Aal Izz Well said Guru Chanchad
When I was a kid, we'd watch Hook (Robin Williams and Dustin Hoffman) everyday. Lately, for me it's been Knight's Tale and Mean Girls. Knight's Tale is just a lot of fun and Mean Girls is something I can relate to. I feel like I could have written that movie myself :) Actually, I feel like I've lived that movie!
sounds like Knight's tale and Hook are good movies. Hope to watch them soon.
One of my favorites is the Notebook. I could watch that over and over
There are many movies that even how many times I watched I still love it. To name them, they are: - A walk to Remember - Pearl Harbor - A Love Story - Princess Diary I and II (Royal Engagement) - Cinderella ( Drew Barrymore)
@salonga (28020)
Sorry dear but once I watched the movie, I don't repeat watching it again anymore. I don't know..maybe I am really an impatient type because I think it is boring to watch a movie more than once. Maybe I'd watch a movie I've already watched again, only after several years when I've already completely forgotten the story but watching it over and over again, I will not do.
@AishaBR (345)
I think the movie I can watch over and over and not get bored would be I Love You Beth Cooper.It is just so funny and the jokes never get old to me . Like how crazy she drives her crazy boyfriend or how he ran from the raccoon. Never gets old thinking about it is making me laugh now lol.
@ravisivan (14055)
yes. Tamil movies - sippikul muthu, salangai oli (Kamalahasan has acted very well) Sankarabaranam, Thyagayya (Telugu) -- these movies I would have watched more than 5 times. also Palum pazhamum, pasa malar (Sivaji Ganesan movies)
well! for me was ice age trilogy, i love cartoons they are so funny, even i watched them many times i really loved them specially their faces and the actions. And also love story like the notebook i was seldom watching love story because it was too corny but when i watched the notebook, it just like a real stories that can be happened to anybody..
@tash01 (2032)
• Jamaica
the best movie i ever watch more than five times and i never get bored.Was A-Team and the Expendables, i have watch those movie more than 5 times i will watch them again too. They are full of action,very entertaining these movies are awesome. I basically love Movies,like comedy ,action,adventure and romances. i just love these Movie.
Underworld never bore me...Also movies with Vampire themes except Twilight...Also the Extraordinary League of Gentlemen starring Sean Connery and Harry Potter movies.
My favorite is Gorrest Gump,i have watch the movies for 3 times,but i want to watch it more if i have time,and do not get bored.the movie make you think something that is very important in life.
Buffalo '66. I can watch that movie a million times and still not get bored of it. There's not one single line in that movie I don't like. :)
@slothgurl (573)
• Enumclaw, Washington
Yes, I can watch The Passion of the Christ, over and over, and not get bored.