Do you believe life sometimes is Unfair,how come?

@yansky23 (404)
Im just having a reality check. Why are there wealthy countries while there are nations struggling to bring food on their plates? Why are there evil men that is full of finances and monetary capabilities while there are noble men with empty pocket? Why are there born with elegant beauty while others have physical and mental handicaps like polio and schitzophrenia. Can you find justice or any rational reasons why ironic things happen? Why are there academically gifted while there are mongoloids?
@asliah (11149)
hi, yes i do, i do believe that life sometimes is really unfair,i noticed that last year in my life,really hard for it and i was really depressed during that time,maybe in life we need to experience it to know the value of life and know how to value it.after that we realize why life is unfair.
@KrauseHome (35035)
Well, personally there have been many times in my life where I might have felt like life was unfair. It tends to seem that with all of the problems that I have been having with my Health lately it can be a challenge, but I continue to know and believe that God is in control. Why some people have to endure these type of things while others don't is beyond me. But it all means being dilegent and aware and willing to do things about them.
@JenInTN (27565)
I do believe that life is sometimes very unfair. That is one thing I think that no one can really explain. It is very disheartening when you think about it. I try to think of my own path in life and what it means to me. Sometimes things aren't always what they seem and if maybe we were rich...we would be sad. Who knows what demons that others are fighting..you know? They might be thinking the same thing..ex.here I have all this and no happiness.
@sender621 (14956)
I think all honesty we can all think of times when we thought that life was treating us too hard and unfairly. it usually comes at a time when things are not going our way. it is just easier to blame it on the unfairness of life rather than the circumstances.
@petersum (4526)
Why are mongols and Downs children so loving? Now THAT is a reality check!
@jameygc (453)
I always say: "Nobody said that this life was fair." And I really mean it. Sometimes I just imagine how would be everybody's life if this world would fair. Very different, trust me. I just can't understand how people have money that they are not going to spent in a whole life while other people almost die cause don't have anything to eat. Is so unfair. The same with good things happening to bad people while bad things happens to good people. Why? That is the big question. But as I told before, we are here to live a life, not to live a fair life. There always will be questions with no answer.