Sir you own a trip to any country of your place.

Today at 3pm I received a call from some lady, she said she was talking from ‘xxx Insurance Company’; (I don’t like to tell the name, I don’t have any insurance with them); your ‘this’ telephone has own a fortune, we will give you air-tickets for 2 to any country of your choice; please come to XXX hotel with your wife and collect the cheque for airfare. I was aware of this technique adopted by some reputed insurance company to sell policies. If you go there, they will ask you to buy a policy and say, we will send your policy number to our head-office, lottery will be drawn and there is 100% chance of your winning the air-tickets. So I told, madam my wife is ill, if you will go with me, we can fly. Please stop this non-sense or else I will report police and kept the phone. I really just don’t know why the companies do all such things? What is the scenery in your place? Any such experience, story to share? Please respond and share. Thanks in advance. Professor ‘*Bhuwan*’. . Cheers have a lucky day ahead.
@ravisivan (14055)
While staying at chennai I never had any similar calls. In USA of course we do not get unwanted calls. U have done the right thing. Also in this age we may not require any new policy. Have a good day With regards
@ravisivan (14055)
We intend returning to Chennai by the first week of october. Hope ur health has considerably improved now. have a nice day.
@jaiho2009 (39021)
dear dada, Wow..that's the best response i've ever heard of I wonder what would the caller's face looks like when you said that That serves them... I don't know how other companies works with their tricks here in my country dear dada as i always decline offers...too many offers.(^_*) Blessings from you and maa
Jai beta Just imagine, wish i could send you a picture of who called me. Thanks for sharing about your place You have Dada's blessings God bless you, have a nice day ahead. Professor ‘@Bhuwan@’. .
@surekharathi (14134)
Nice replied sir because I also suffered this type of calls. They say lot of words and wastage our time. I tell them I am not interested in policy because I will not die till 100 years so I dont want to invest in your policy then they are laughed.
Surekha beti You are not going to die for 151 years,that i can feel Your present picture is good Thanks for sharing your experience with the cheaters God bless you, have a nice day ahead. Professor ‘@Bhuwan@’. .
Thanks sir to tell my photo is good and if your blessing is with me then really I will never die till at least 100 yrs. Behind my photo my bedroom furniture is there.
Before a story is made I disconnect the phone. I just say sorry not interested. My inbox is gutted with mails informing me, congratulating me that I have won some 10 digit lotteries, estates, legacies, the works. I just delete those mails. I wonder if there is anyone so naive to believe these stories.
I get tons of emails and sms in cell phone, i just delete.. Thanks for sharing God bless you, have a nice day ahead. Professor ‘@Bhuwan@’. .
There are a lot of things that happen that are similar to this in our area. Most of the time they are trying to get people to come to a hotel ballroom where they can attempt to sell you a time share or some get rich scheme. Yes, they do reward you with the promises that they made to you, but you have to waste a few hours of your life and also have to have a no mentality to make something like this work or you might end up buying something that you didn't want at all.
This is another technique adopted in your place Thanks for sharing God bless you, have a nice day ahead. Professor ‘@Bhuwan@’. .
Hi,my friend!I haven't received such a telephone,but I have got a similar message:I was told that I had received post packet in the city,and they wanted me to hand it out there,and there's a phone number that I could contact to the post office! I don't believe it.Why hasn't my post packet been posted to the local post office?I think it's a scamming phone.
So this is another technique they adopt!! Thanks for sharing, it will help others to be alert God bless you, have a nice day ahead. Professor ‘@Bhuwan@’. .
@kukueye (1761)
Greedy and prone to be scammed - Carefully of scammers
Yes , it especially email which are nonsense but there are some gulliable people who fall of their scams especially premium properties being sold at extreme cheap price, scatch and win promotion and such , but only end up paying thousands of dollar for low quality goods and not worth the stuffs.People are just greedy and want to hit it rich fast and hence prone to be scammed.
Not exactly greedy, but the temptation is responsible , i think so Thanks for sharing your opinion God bless you, have a nice day ahead. Professor ‘@Bhuwan@’. .
@ebuscat (5949)
For me congratulation keep up the good work.
@lkbooi (16101)
Hi Professor, it's sad and disappointed that nowadays there are people who want to make easy and fast money by dirty hook or crook. One amongst those is just like what you have mentioned above. you are wise enough to cope with it very well Here we do will encounter similar situation that people who have malicious hidden to take advantages from innocent residents here. These unfortunate people are mostly elderly women. You know majority of old folks are suffered from severe pain here and there. Such chronic torture is not easy to heal right. So whenever there is any phone call from culprit who speaks sugared words courteously surely will touch their heart and they will believe them like bewitched. They will welcome with front door wide opened the fraudulent person without any doubt. Some of the cheaters sell them the so-called magical stone, bangle, etc with great some of money. Of course this doesn't work at all upon their rheumatalgia Even though such similar cases have happened lots of times. Old people still never aware yet and this still will be heard every now and then ..... Happy posting.
I agree with you friend , i think these door to door venders are specially trained to talk so sweet, the stuff they sell normally don't work, they bargain a lot, they say for example this product costs 5000, but under special scheme we give for 1000 only and today is last day.. Thanks for the details God bless you, have a nice day ahead. Professor ‘@Bhuwan@’. .
hi baba, Oh well some companies do that sometimes if I am walking at the mall someone is going to approach me asking if I have credit cards because I will just need to show them one and they will give me a freebies like cellphone,tickets etc. but I ignore them because I know that once I entertain them they will start to ask many things from me. Happy mylotting
Very right Honey beta Please be careful, never disclose the three digit number on the reverse of your credit card. Blessings from Baba
Dear Professor You handled that very well, how funny and direct to the point! I dislike that so many try to con so many today and try to appeal with supposed gifting which we all know no one will get as they are out to get and not give. I do feel bad though Professor because there are so many today in such need they actually fall for such scams. But I am glad you handled this, this way as I am sure the person felt very salty for even trying to bother you. I do hope many today, will read this and many more and realize we do not get nothing for nothing and when it is too good to be true that it is.
Dear gurl Actually after seeing the caller number, i talked back 2 days later, some one else answerd the call, he said, he was not aware of, and begged pardon.. Thanks for sharing God bless you, have a nice day ahead. Professor ‘@Bhuwan@’. .
@louievill (18121)
oh they also have things like that here, not only over the phone but sometimes even in the mall, legit companies but in a way doing unethical practices, terrible, well what I do is i tell them straight and right out that i do not like it, i do not need it and give them the old " don't call me , I'll call you' sort of thing whenever I need it. Nice new picture my friend with wife and grandchild
Yes that is my wife Kalyani and my granddaughter Subhee, i see my late mom in her. Here too we get emails and letters sent by post, we just ignore.. Thanks for response God bless you, have a nice day ahead. Professor ‘@Bhuwan@’. .
hi professor oh my thats so dishonest in other words once they get you there then you are sort of held up to buy a policy and they feed you this line of your wining the air tickets. thats awful, its sort' of like playing dirty politics.That is a sort of scam too in my way of thinking. I once almost fell prey to this company that told me I had won a trip to wherever I wished to go or forty thousand dollars and they even included a thousand dollar check. we took the check to my bank and had one of the top officers examine it.He laughed and said this is a phony but it does indeed look authentic. what were you supposed to do with the check? Oh I told him I was to deposit it and send that much money to this company in exchange for my winning the prize of forty thousand dollars. the man then really laughed."maam if you had tried to use this you would have been in deep trouble with us as this is not legal tender. you are another victim of this company's fraud.I will turn this over along with your letter to the post master general for fraud detail. I am glad you did not try to use this phony check.
Oh mom That was too bad, you were saved because of this officer Thanks for sharing indetails God bless you, have a nice day ahead. Professor ‘@Bhuwan@’. .