MyPage5

Hello friends, I logged on to the MyPage5 site after about an year. Yet my account was neither suspended nor deleted. Anyways, is anyone of you out there a member of this site? Is it safe to use? I see my balance of a couple of $ yet in tact after a year too. So, should I consider this site to be legit? Has anyone got paid? Please throw some light on this.
@petersum (4526)
I just looked at it for the first time. It seems very limited in earning capability and there seems to be more ways to loose an account than there are to earn. A number of non-English items also appear on the front page. Definitely NOT like mylot!
anks for your review I need to check it now..
correction ......the first word will be thanks
I completely agree with petersum in this regard. Just go through the TOS and you will know how difficult it is to be active there. There are a lot of potholes left for us to fall. Who knows how many of them have fallen in there. I think, MP5 and MyLot are poles apart. Mylot rocks!!!
hello abhi.. I have just visited the site you have mentioned..though its not looking like mylot but looking like a good way of making money online if it is a legit one..but its payout is high as 25 usd not easily reachable...and looking like a scam to me..do not know..as some of friends here got there payout..hope it should work for me too.
Hi marinerpulak, There are a lot of differences in both these two sites as far as the visual appearance is considered. However, what's the use of nice looks if the material inside the box is useless. I am not pointing fingers at MP5, but just comparing the legit - mylot to any other nonsense site. One has to be trustworthy and I am really skeptical about MP5. I have always two minds telling me two opposite things. I don't know what to do - just can't take any decision in this regard.
thanks for the response..I have joined it yesterday..but not getting interest at all
@jaiho2009 (39034)
hello, Yes,it is a legit site same like mylot and it really pays. I just received my 4th payment in mp5 last week. So,i advice that you go back and be active again in mp5...then you will reach your payment soon.. enjoy mylotting and so with mp5
hii friend...thanks for the response you have posted...I was looking for a site like mylot..now you have got it...let me check it now..
Working with MP5 seems rather odd. I mean, this thing is always on the back of your mind if you would lose the efforts and the bucks which we are entitled. What if we lose them for silly reasons? At the end of the day, we are all here to earn a bit, aren't we?
@llbo1981 (1242)
I had been a member of this site about several months ago.I think it is hard to earn some extra money on this site.Upload a photo can earn about 0.01$,but they have limitation on uploading photos
@Octav1 (1421)
I am not a member of MP5 but I heard good things about it, along with bad things. The good thing is that it pays and it's easy to earn up to 40 cents per day. The bad thing is that there is a small chance to get the full amount earned because the admin make up many motives to penalize users with up to 5 dollars. Another bad thing I heard is that they have a slow server but I didn't try it to say for sure.
HI abhi_bangal, you reminded me this site now. I Just visited mypage5 and logged in. Ok. the member ship is live. Now I think I shall be active here. There a lot of blogs requiring comments.
I am like you, I haven't logged in for awhile again. I know I have logged in after like 6 months or so and found that my balance was still there, this is nice to see. I hope they keep it that way. I had a computer die on me and I couldn't remember all the programs I was in at the time.. lol. Now I have a list going. Thing is that does change because of programs going under. It still gives me the basics..lol Happy to see your account was still intact too.