I've been deleted too, you know..but i never leave a bad root.

He "was" such a guy too - But he was a rebel, just post here and there and doesn't give a damn about rules..
until he get's it.
What I mean is that I've been cast out as well in the past.. But that's because of ME. I was mad too, but some how i knew it was karma because i was so obsess and ambitious with mylot earnings, that i have kept forgetting the guidelines.I've always rant on my violated discussions that are kept getting deleted, until finally the admin had it and deleted me instead..which is wise. It was a month of recalling my mistakes. and even if i have made mistakes in this second account, i still strive to be a lot better my-lotter than before. to prevent myself from getting deleted. Reallyfeel bad for others, who get's deleted for the first time, but chose to leave something horrible instead of moving on again. Sometimes, you have to die so that you can start over a NEW LEAF To those who failed to do so, it's the end of the line. we can't blame you. But please, if you want to leave, Leave in Peace...
Sometimes people do leave and come back, because they want a fresh start. I can see where that would be helpful for some people; especially if they had bad conflicts. I hope that doesn't happen to me... I will not try to get into anyone's war.. or fight anyone's battles for them.. I plan to mind my own business here on the Lot.
Hello PQ, If you happen to notice a topic starter being a aggressive, then i suggest you avoid those topics that has anything to do with word wars. just go for topics that you believed interesting and friendly at the same time. that's good, go into a topic that suits you and make you happy responding or interestingly curious
Good avice Letran. That is what I am trying to do. I want to stay out of the wars.
@zandi458 (27954)
Someone said that 'rules are meant to be broken'. Breaking the rules here awaits a heavy penalty for the offenders. Countless members have been axed for flouting the rules. It is unfortunate that many good mylotters were carried away and went off limits with their argumentation and landed themselves in hot soups. Admin have no choice but to delete their accounts. Admin have to be firm otherwise this place will be chaotic. We should abide by the rules of this site to exist here trouble free. But people will only be purified after going through the baptism of fire. You have gone through that before and you excelled.
Hello zandi, If it meant for correcting a mistake, but in mylot i think it depends, but with regards tothe situation that happened to that user, i think there was no excuse to his justification because the admin believed he did send false interpretation about some program that mylot made. well, i still have things to learn i think
@zandi458 (27954)
I must be behind time as I don't even know whats happening around here. I thought all are going on smoothly and little did I know that someone is trying to game this site. Nobody should act according to his/her own wishes as that will only distort the working system of this site.
Hi Letran I never met the original you but can say I am glad I met YOU! See whatever, happen in the old account stays there as you are YOU with (10564), therefore, nothing in the past myLot is important as you have truly come a long way. I don't understand some that do come back and go all out of their way simply to hurt and interrupt others but that of course is their choice. I am all for anyone coming back and "turning a new leaf'. With absolutely anything in life off and or online one should never judge anyone for their mistakes but rather for how they correct them. As for those who refuse to learn the guidelines upon their return, I guess it will simply be a vicious cycle.
Hello hardworkinggurl, Nope you haven't because you weren't around that time. well, that was the "newbie" side of me that will stay there for a long long time. i have learned a lot from that past really. when i turned into a new leaf, i made sure i never fight another damn wars again, because it's really not productive to me in the first place
I can't believe this things people will do and say after they broke the rules. I don't remember all the rules. but,i will do my best not to break any.
Hello giftsandbags, Although i can understand their anger, they should have throw things and hammered things rather than show their inner bad self in this site.i remember getting busted up but the post that got me busted up remained here still
@mysdianait (63977)
The family of cast outs is huge here. Maybe that is why you call me 'Aunt D'? Because we are related? I agree that when we lose our account it is our own fault and we have a chance to turn over a new leaf (if the reason for getting the push wasnot a foul one). Everyone makes mistakes. Some turn them into something positive and learn from them while others can't see past the flames of anger
Hello Aunt D. I remember getting upset with you and a lotter who had me scolded for violating the rules back in 2008. i didn't remember the violation but you seemed to be cheering for him. funny, how i remember the year, just makes me laughed a bit. he wasn't a veteran but a more newbie from me, but he was right in the end, i wonder if he's still active (not lamby), forgot his name too. It's mylot where i learn to try and respect other's opinion instead of back-lashing at them.
@mysdianait (63977)
I don't remember that episode but I do remember that you waited a long time before returning. MyLot can teach us many things. Some become better people while they are here and others learn to become evil too. Great that we have so many choices in life
more like waited for nothing. but i learned my way. maybe i should do the same in real life. at least here i can only always come back.
Wow, I didn't know that you could get deleted from myLot. Oh, well, guess I really have to visit the guidelines page now. :)
@mysdianait (63977)
Without any warning too! One minute you're here and the next you're out in the cold
Hello rdm, You have no idea how much i lost back then 40$ after six months of posting. there's no way am fooling around again. i know mylot for being sneaky in deleting mylotters who never follows the rules.. so, you better take the guidelines seriously and have them put into your thought.
@mysdianait (63977)
I don't think myLot is 'sneaky' at all. They tell us that if we violate their Terms we will lose our account - and we do, simple as that. If they didn't tell us that, then they would be sneaky.
I am not quite sure I understand where you are coming from. Is sounds like you are saying your mylot account got deleated due to your lack of useage. I can understand that part although I am sad if it is true as I am not sure I could maintain writing on here all the time and may go though long periods of time where I cannot do it as I engage in other thinngs to, otr I simply can't musster the words to respond to anyones posts. I am sorry that a lot of my posts are rambling on about not a lot, but I not stupid and can find something to matter about on most things, even if I am going off on a tangent.
Hello caterinasmile, Nope, mylot deleted because of my committed repeated violations. so, my advice to you buddy is to keep reading the guidelines. you never break them or the admin will take a look on your performance. there's nothing that says you'll be deleted if you're inactive, just follow the rules of this site. and you be fine
@hanuma34 (821)
Hello, caterina. LKs account was deleted for some violations as stated in the posting. The violations were postings not following the guidelines and hence they got deleted. Could be there were too many of them and finally myLot admin deleted the account itself. Well the discussion should be taken as an eyeopener for all of us mylotters, comparatively new entrants and not whose posts were over 10K. Happy myLotting.
@hanuma34 (821)
Hello, LetrnKnight. When I was posting I did not see your explanation. Hope I did not come in unnecessarily.
hello LK, We already talked about this before many times you are just human you can do mistake and we are not perfect and can't be perfect. If we made a mistakes at the past the better way to face the future is to avoid what you've done in the past and must learn from it. I can see and say you learned a lot and because of that you always guide me to the right path happy mylotting
Hello Catch, You should do your best to be a good example to others. more newbies and others are looking UP to you now because of the reputation and the number of post that you have. i have learned it the hard way, it's sad that it had to take a long time before i get the chance to endulge myself to come back and start a new.
Wow! This story is new to me. Anyway, it is how you came back that matters now. Only fools tend not to learn from their mistakes. And only stupid people make the same mistakes over and over again. This topic got me to re-reading the guidelines in here. Haha!
and the terms of use. it's right down below. it's nice that people like you get to see this.
@carmelanirel (21108)
Don't worry letran, the only time I'd delete you is if you became super rude in one of my posts..In other words, I'll let it go a few times, but if it continues, I will let you go..But you are too polite to do that..
Hello carmel, I don't think it's inmy nature to be rude with nice people such as yourself. even these days i don't want to act rude but more of civil kind of person. i don't want to upset every one here because of some disagreements. besides, every thing we write can stay forever and i don't want to reminiscine it
That's true, what we right here is more or less "set in stone" and we don't want to say anything that will come back to haunt us..But I also know that people have bed days, which is why I said I would delete anyone who is occasionally rude, just those who make a habit out of it..
@jaiho2009 (39079)
dear LK, I like that line "admin deleted me instead " hehehe. Okay fine,but what in this world is going on here huh? Does your topic been deleted again? Or..someone deleted you..what? I do feel bad with other mylot members and sometimes can't even hide my feelings that i also want to explode,rant and shout what????????!!!! But ugh!!!...what's the use then? I better go inside the bathroom and shout "aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" at least my neighbors won't hear me
Hello Sis, No, there was a lotter that got busted because he kept saying bad stuff about cashgopher that made him loose his account. he made a rant about the admin and left before the discussion is ever deleted. he wasn't that much of a veteran to begin with, but unfortunately, he should have known his own limit. as for me, that was the account before you joined mylot. it's in the past now
@jaiho2009 (39079)
oh i see... and forgot the old LK...i knew the new one...a snobbish yet accommodating hehehe
@naija4real (1293)
I always try to read through all the instruction so that I get to understand them before starting to post content. But there are times that I forget the rules but I still use my commonsense to visualise what is acceptable and what is not acceptable. I try to make sure I do not post commercial links. I make sure I do not insult anyone on the sight. I just follow some simple rules and that keeps me going on each day
Hello naija, that's good to know, we can have our disagreements even with the admin but not to the point where we have to insult them. foul words doesn't get us to anywhere any more so it's better to be a lot more civilized because that's how others will respect us and realize how good this site is. have a nice day to you
That's the problem with some people. They always believe so much of themselves, that they feel that what they are doing is always right. They forget that they are only humans that commits mistake. Why can't they just be humble enough to admit that they have broken a guideline and move on and make better the next time. Just like you LetranKnights. i salute you for owning up to your mistake.
Hello Simplyd, I think he should have been more decent in his views. but in the admins view, he is clearly giving a wrong message and needs to be deleted, of course, not just admin, probably some one reported him to it. . well, am glad to be good as new even if it's just last year
@topffer (29940)
• France
I have never met the "bad" Letran, all I know is a Letran starting often humorous discussions and interesting in his comments. I believe that deletion can happen to everyone. I would not start a rant, but I participate with the flock... If I leave myLot, I will do it on tiptoe. I really don't like those "I am leaving" discussions, they are too sad for friends.
Hello topffer, I wasn't really that much of a BAD person but i was more free of myself but i didn't have limit. nor i was focus on following the guidelines. but it was really a good lesson because i thought i can never go back but i gave myself a chance to move on and i did