What is the weirdest thing you have ever seen sticking out of a car door?

I know this might sound like a strange question to ask but there is method to my madness. I was driving down the freeway after work heading home and saw this women's ipod sticking out the car with the headphones attached. Luckily for her the headphones ensured it was above the ground. Not sure what ever happened to her but I hope she got her Ipod rescued. One often sees a skirt sticking out but this??? Anyone else seen anything unusual?
@jak2010 (1550)
• Papua New Guinea
A drunkard man's head sticking out yelling "f" word at people while the driver driving at veryh high speed to be cruched into another big truck and the man's smashed like a watermelon cruched on a stone. Very terrified and scary.
Wow, that must have been a crazy sight! Did you have to see a psychologist to help "forget" this sight?
@jak2010 (1550)
• Papua New Guinea
I had weird nightmares and it so long for me to forget, dont have such specialists in the village.
@akangirl (2437)
yeah i have see lots of time piece of clothes sticking out of car door. last year my friend came to meet me when he came back from new york , he was so excited that he slammed the car door while coming out of car and his ipod was hanging out the car , sadly his ipod got hit quite hard and was beyond repair.One should be careful while sitting and coming out of the car.
Good thing Ipods are not so expensive these days
@laydee (12814)
I once saw fingers sticking out, but upon close look, it was just some decorative stuff that is meant to look like that. However, I think the most dangerous thing I saw was the seatbelt sticking out!
Wow, that is really scary! A seatbelt is not something to be treated as a joke if you ask me. Thanks and have a great day!
@13tyates (1610)
Well this is a little off from being stuck in the car door... but here it goes. I was going down the road then I look atop the car going and by and there is a bottle of cleaner sitting up there. I guess they had forgot it when cleaning out the car. It made me laugh... the whole time I was going down the road it never came off! Lucky them or someone might have a broken windshield, though I hope it would not.
I have seen many a time a cup of coffee and always wonder which way it will fall.
@Amanda81587 (3046)
I see the seatbelt sticking out all the time! But usually around Halloween people will up a fake arm sticking out of trunk or car door. I have seen clothes as well. This one time I actually shut my Arby's turnover in my car door!
Fake stuff is ok, I see it often as well but the real stuff is really weird
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
A whole body? Well, when pushing the car anyway. Nope, can't say as I can top that one, or even come close.