Care to share your favourite recipe?

@juicemilk (2291)
Australia
I'm running out of things to cook for dinners, we always seem to have the same sort of things every week. Does anyone have any yummy (preferably healthy lol) meals that their family loves?
@ossie16d (11834)
Are you looking for meat, fish, chicken or vegetable meals or a combination of all of them juicemilk? Let me know and I will see what I can come up with, but do not want to put in a whole pile of things that you might not eat. :)
@juicemilk (2291)
probably a bit of everything :) We eat chicken the most, and not really much fish
@ossie16d (11834)
Okay juicemilk, I shall include some recipes for you in the next day or so. Maybe tomorrow but no guarantees, as "the child" is home again and have to "fight" him for the computer. I think he starts work on Tuesday or Wednesday so will have some peace and quiet then. LOL
@juicemilk (2291)
lol thanks :)
@vhansen (2035)
Not really,we survive on junk food mostly.I do make a pretty good and beef stew though.Just take any kind of beef roast that on sale and cut it into bite size chunks then pressure cook it for say 10 minutes.When that's done add whatever kind of fresh vegetables you like and two beef boullioun cubes or flavor packets from some ramon noodles.Pressure cook for 10 more minutes and you're done.If you don't have a pressure cooker you can boil everything,it'll just take awhile longer.Also it you have any Dale's Sauce throw some of it in there,it's good on EVERYTHING.;-)