Yankee Candles again...

I ordered some samplers and a couple of them were very good, scenting the whole room, but many just weren't strong enough. Any recommendations? I will be re-ordering Clean Air and Beautiful Day.
The jarred candles seem to have a much stronger scent than the samplers of them. I really like the Mango Peach Salsa scent and it will make the smell resonate throughout the entire house. My mother will used the baked ones and they burn them in their kitchen, but when you open the front door and walk into the house, it really does smell like someone has been baking something. Some of the clean scents don't seem to have as strong of a scent as the fruity or flowery counterparts do.
Thanks, I'll definitely try the jars then!
@carolscash (9500)
I always like the baking scented ones - like blueberry cobbler, cinnamon, vanilla, etc. I always think that those have the best smells to them. I would try a couple of those and see if you like them. Strawberry candles are usually always a good pick as well.
Do you use samplers or jars?
Oh I love Yankee Candles. I love the fact that they smell the entire house! I usually buy the jar ones as they seem to put out the most scent. My friend uses Clean Air and she loves it! I even bought her some filler potpourri scented like Clean Air put out by Yankee and it was even great! I think you will like that scent! I am more of a melon scent myself.
I love scented candles! I used to shop at Yankee Candle a lot long ago, but I stopped because I barely go to the mall anymore. I'd suggest anything vanilla scented, I love vanilla, it's one of my favorite scents :)