Did you hear about the man who died from mice turds.

I forgot the name of what he caught. But,he was infested with mice and contacted the mice turds and died. Well we got a notice here that tuesday they will be here to plug everyone's holes. We are infested in this building. We don't have any mice because we have two cats. it was so bad that it looked like black pepper was all over the counters. It was just that bad in the kitchen.
Wow no I had not heard this and it is awful and sad to have heard this. I do remember when I use to do my own lawn that I was always told to be careful with mice turd while mowing. Though we did not have mice infestation, I was always leery about it as they say ingesting this is very dangerous. I am glad you have the cats as this has helped you all avoid the mice. I wonder if your landlord does anything to prevent them in the building. Are there any kids in the building? If so it is hard to put poison as that is also harmful with kids around who may get at it.
Hwg,this building has 100 apartments in it and ten floors and it is 6 buildings all together all infested with mice.
Wow that is a lot of apartments and I can see how it can't fully be under control as so many there and not all will be so clean at times. My understanding is once a pesky visitor begins they come in loads. I am though glad you have your cats. Maybe many more there should do the same.
So many of us have cats. they came today to plug our holes but they were already done.
That is absolutely awful. Now, the first three winters that we owned this house there would be mice that got into the house and try as we might we weren't able to get rid of them. However, in February of last year we got our first cat and after Cornbread came into the home, the mice were gone. Just this past winter, there was a single mouse that got in the house and Peaches and Buttercup got rid of that mouse. It is amazing the difference that having cats in the home makes.
We had a ton of mice now we have two cats and that is all gone.
@Masihi (4228)
Yikes, that sounds really scary, either the man's immune system was down or mice turds are really poisonous :-s Was the man trying to keep his flat clean at all, or did he just give up since there were too many? I'm curious to know.
@sedel1027 (17855)
I didn't hear of this particular case, but its not that uncommon if you live in infested areas. You can catch illnesses from the mice, their droppings & their fleas (like the plague!)
Yes it was on the news the other day. I forgot where the man lived though.
There are several illness caused by mice or rats. Some of them are mortal. In the south of my country there are mice infested with the Hanta virus. Campaigns are made to get red of those rats but there are also sanitary measures to be taken by each person.
yes and this needs to be world wide to help save lives.
@asliah (11149)
hi, actually there's a lot of mice here near on my house,but because i and mys sister always clean our house and i also have one cat here,so that i could say that my house is zero mice,and we plaster all the holes here and make sure that no mice can enter here.
@Nadinest1 (2040)
OMG!OMG!OMG! I have a phobia to mice....I would so not be living there. It is a safety and health issue. They are soooo gross. EWWW!!!
Probably the eColi in the mice droppings. It's important to keep the areas clean where miceeave their droppings. Then disinfecting and getting rid of the mice. We have rats here. That is whT I had to have the refrigerator repairman. The rats chewed the wire. We got traps. We got one and hope to kill more.