Hi to All!I Have Wonder How You Choose Your Nicknames!

Bulgaria
Greetings to everyone I wonder how you choose the nicknames with which you have register in the sites that you participate.Do you have any sistem for this or just put the first thing that comes in your mind as I do it?Do you think that the nicknames make us unique and interesting?
Hey ivaylo2009, well this is an interesting discussion and I got mine to share. My name here as you see it is Xsparky017. Ever wondering why? Because I love light. Literally, the light that shines so I manage to pick a better and unique nickname that when someone calls me others would think a guy is being called 'cause my nickname in school and work is Spark. Spark sounds like a guy's name and it's pretty awesome to surprise someone to know that I'm not a guy. :D "X" the first letter is for my ex-boyfriend whose name is Xavier. He's a basketball player and his jersey # is 17. Now "0" means for him we are no longer. :)
• Bulgaria
Well this is very interesting your nickname have a great history and nobody have in his/her minds what you actualy want to say with it.By any chance you're still in love with him.
I guess... But he's happy with his life now and so am I... :)
• Bulgaria
Congratulations you probably win the fight with your feelings and It is a small win to find yourself in better way.When you discover yourself soul and body you'll find the correct way to live without any unnecessary things that can be only obstacles in the live.Anyway I like your nickname and appreciate your friend request.I'll follow your discussions and make replies where I can and I have interest.
@cathzuya (187)
haha! being it sounds interesting never crossed my mind when i decided to use "cathzuya". it's basically two names i decided to put together. my name is catherine and there's this idol from japan that i trully adore. his name is kazuya. cathzuya - just popped up from my head and i liked it. how bout yours?
• Bulgaria
Well my is quite simple.Actualy the word is my name and the number after it is year in which I was very happy and satisfied.In this way when I see it I have seized of nice feeling and think more positive.
@cathzuya (187)
wow. very nice. interesting. having a reminder just simply lookin at your username. just a simple name and an important memories behind it.
• Bulgaria
Well I liked your idea too.It's nice and sounds good
@SClare07 (43)
I usually use names that are memorable to me. ie. SClare is a name a friend gave me when I joined an online game.
• Bulgaria
Well your nick seems good!Thanks for response!
@Bryanx54 (644)
my is just a standard code for everything i'm known as Bryanx54 on the internet to everyone don't ask how i got it, makes me sound like a cyborg or terminator or something around that status which is kinda cool so i keep it :)
• Bulgaria
I like your nick also.It's popular name with some symbols that I suppose have meaning for you.As you said when you use the same nick for many sites you get popularity in the internet space.
@secretbear (19464)
Hi! I choose nicknames based on my interests. For example, my nickname here in myLot came from the cartoon Carebears. Secretbear is one of the carebears and she's one character that I like so I used her name. Our usernames are supposed to be unique since we can't use the same username that others use. But what's certain is that our username say something about ourselves.
• Bulgaria
Hi I suppose the same the person put something from his/her inside minds and soul in these nicknames.That's why it is interesting to me.